Trusted Contributor

Re: $17.49 to return Vionic TSV

I returned my Vionic order.  I paid $63.48 and was credited back $56.53 using Q return label.  

Esteemed Contributor

I brought a pair of those shoes one time... the most uncomfortable things I ever had on my feet. Back they went. I only paid about six dollars in shipping and handlings to return them. I never paid that much in shipping and handling for a pair of shoes O/P? Something is wrong with that cost. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Something definitely isn't right here.  If the shoes had free s/h, there was no original s/h to deduct from your return.   The cost should have been the return label fee only which would be nowhere near $17.49.

The only thing I can think of is you returned them on your own and used express mail or UPS overnight.  Either that or QVC made a mistake in your refund. 

Respected Contributor

You could have paid less than that at the post office.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kismetcally wrote:

I bought the Vionic TSV in my normal size and when they arrived, I couldn't believe how cute they were.  I wear thongs most of the time casually during the summer, so buying a thong sandal is nothing new for me.  However the thong toe piece just was so uncomfortable that I had to return them.  I couldn't believe that the cost for trying on those sandals was $17.49.  That is totally crazy and I must say probably the last pair of shoes that I will ever buy from the Q.  Shipping on those to purchase was free so I guess that they figured they could charge whatever they wanted to return them.  I expected to pay the normal $5.00 plus the return label, but not $17.49.  I will stick with online shoe companies with free shipping both ways.  And the Q wonders why fashion sales are down.  Dah!

@Kismetcally - How about an explanation of why it cost you $17.49 to return those sandals, when the original S&H was free?

There's no way the Q's prepaid return label cost that much.  Unless you're in maybe Hawaii or Alaska???

I sent back a pair of Vionics that I ordered and didn't like and, using the prepaid label, it was $6.95.

I think more information from you might prove useful.  And perhaps you should ask a moderator to look into this?  @Beth-QVC ?

Honored Contributor

Something is definitely not right.  It should only cost $6.95 to send back using the QVC label.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that was indeed expensive.  But I think when we shop for shoes, we really have to use judgement and common sense.  We all know if we are hard fit when it comes to shoes, we know what works for us and what doesn't work for us and we know that buy something that is new for us, be it a style or a brand, is risky.  So, if we take that risk, we can't complain about the return fees.  I buy practically all my shoes from QVC but I limit the brands to Clarks, Earth and Vionic (specific style only) because I know for a fact that those work for me. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If she used the label the return should of been the standard fee...not 1/3 of the price of the shoes lol...Not $17.49...that is her issue.

I would call them and see what the deal is. In light of somebody else returning them and only the normal return amount being deducted.

Honored Contributor

it is usually a better idea to post these types of problems in customer care. one of the mods can look into it for you......  @Kim-QVC @Alice-QVC @Beth-QVC may be able to help. i am curious to know also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Day after day after day after day people are on here complaining about cost of returns, shipping taking too long, prices getting ridiculous - why do people continue to use the Q if they are unhappy with it?  There are a lot of other places to shop online and do your community a favor and shop locall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

one word...................HABIT

a bad habit that I am trying to break .................I do not need anything I buy and if i do,I can buy it elsewhere cheaper and with less hassall !!!!