New Contributor

I totally agree with you.  Here we go again, its Dec. 29 and I'm trying to watch her show and its another shouting battle with Antonella over who is going to talk the loudest and the most.  Susan doesn't let any of her Hostess do their job, she has to constantly talk over them, moving around like shes on something or needs to go to the bathroom, just anything of a distraction of whoever is trying to present.  I'm changing the channel again.  Tired of everything she presents being liquid knit and all looking alike or tops the make us look like a patio umbrella. To high of prices for the pieces so no more for the gal, I don't enjoy this program anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

High quality indeed! NOT! I broke down a couple of years ago and ordered on of her puffer coats. I washed it and it flatted out to a pancake I could not do anything to puff it out again out it went to the garbage. I only wore it four times before I washed it. I do not  order anything from the poly queen because I like to wear only natural fabrics. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt      What is a "SCREEN"  ????

Honored Contributor

I sometimes think SG has a split personality re her designs.  Or maybe two separate design teams she works with.

-------------------------------------------------

I like her lustra knit pants, her peachskin and most of her wovens.  Liquid knit is entirely to flimsy for my taste.  I don't like florals, but do like most of her abstracts.   I'm not a fan of her sleeve treatments or her necklines.  

I have one of her coats from a few (maybe 5/6) years ago.  Black, faux suede / hood / faux fur trim.  It's my 'in-between-coat."  Not as casual as my LandsEnd squall parkas and not as dressy as my Basso faux furs.

Actually a very nice coat.  I wore it yesterday because it was cold and threatening rain and my squall parkas were too casual .... and I didn't want to get caught in the rain wearing a DB faux fur.

My only complaint is that the coat pockets are too shallow.   When you sit down, everything falls out of the pockets.

@apple1964 wrote:

High quality indeed! NOT! I broke down a couple of years ago and ordered on of her puffer coats. I washed it and it flatted out to a pancake I could not do anything to puff it out again out it went to the garbage. I only wore it four times before I washed it. I do not  order anything from the poly queen because I like to wear only natural fabrics. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Sorry that confused............screen on your computer.  When you boot up your computer in morning - you get your home page - screen #1........ - then you select (example) QVC home page - which is screen #2 - then you click on special for the day = screen #3.

SG has 15 individual screens of her 'collection' for sale - some reduced prices - some full price.

That's what screens are to me - can't think of another word for it.

I call them pages.  I think most people do.  Everyone has their own screen size settings, so screen is not practical.  It's a page when you have to click next, or before, or sometimes they have numbers.