Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

15 Screens of Susan

[ Edited ]

Graver's 'collection'.  Lots of colors and sizes still available and  free shipping for orders over $75. 

They've got a lot of inventory!  OMG

Honored Contributor

I have some of Susans things, but the liquid knit that is pushed is not useful for me in the winter......to thin and I have discovered that the neck openings are to large for me.

Macy's has a similar fabric and I can try on in the store with out the  expense of returning.

If I see something of Susan's that I can't live with out, I would purchase but lately everything looks the same....big.....and overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Re: 15 Screems of Susan

[ Edited ]

What are screems?  Is that a type of fabric?

Respected Contributor

@fthunt: Am I missing something? Your title doesn't reflect your post. What does 15 screems mean??? 

Honored Contributor

Yeah,what does it mean?

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that confused............screen on your computer.  When you boot up your computer in morning - you get your home page - screen #1........ - then you select (example) QVC home page - which is screen #2 - then you click on special for the day = screen #3.

SG has 15 individual screens of her 'collection' for sale - some reduced prices - some full price.

That's what screens are to me - can't think of another word for it.

Esteemed Contributor

Correction made..........thank you

Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver (and the Q with regard to her 'fashion') needs to get over herself.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even bother to watch her.  Hate liquid knit - and her other knit or something they call it.

Don't think her stuff is selling like in the past - lots available and in all sizes and colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have my fair share of liquid knit.  But honestly, I am kind of "over" it.  It is too hot to wear in our hot and humid FL weather in the summer.  And when it does cool down here, I don't want to wear it then either.  I tend to wear it more when I travel for work.  But I have enough and won't likely buy any more unless I really like it and it is a good price.  So much of it is overpriced in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead