Honored Contributor

Re: $140 for a sweatsuit is a bit much

If I found a cute sweatsuit that fit me great and looked great on me I'd spend $140 in a heartbeat! Great deal for something I'd wear and wear and wear. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Not a big fan of this line.   I did buy the Game Day light sweatshirt for less than $40.

It is comfy and I like it but I wouldn't wear it out of the house.   I use it for lounging for exactly that, game day!   It's the only piece of clothing I have bought or probably will buy from this line. JMO

Respected Contributor

Wow, those prices are outrageous. I don't care for the little embroidered things all over the sweatshirt like that. The only thing from this brand that I've thought was cute was the slouchy hoody, but I don't like the trite sayings on them, so I don't buy it.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Maybe it’s just not for you. There was also a Cuddl Duds lounge set presented for $40. Several different price points were represented.
Occasional Contributor

Alina's sneakers were a mess! Definitely did not make her outfit look good. What was she thinking?

Honored Contributor

Perhaps for you but not for everyone.  It's only $70 something for each piece.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's not something I would spend my money on but then gone are the days that athletic wear is utilitarian. Now it's High Fashion

🤷‍♀️

Your post brought to mind the velour "track" suits that were so popular a few years ago.  They had a zip up jacket with the matching pants.  Didn't buy them either.

Respected Contributor

Many items on QVC have been increased in price over the last several weeks.  A sign of the times, I guess.  It is quite noticeable, IMO.