Contributor

$140 for a sweatsuit is a bit much

I'm sorry, they are presenting a sweat shirt and sweat pants, if you were to buy the outfit it would be $138 not including tax. I understand it is embroidered, but come on, this is ridiculous to pay unless it's high fashion. I'm just shocked is all. 

A375423

A375420

Honored Contributor

Re: $140 for a sweatsuit is a bit much

There are other choices.  No one is saying you have to spend your money on it.  

Honored Contributor

You must be talking about the PLW fashions that were just on. I would spend that much for a sweat suit, but not from her. I don't care to be preached at, she knows some don't like it and she does it anyway.I won't support someone so arrogant.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree!  little hearts barely counts as embrodery as far as I'm concerned.  Now a beautiful bouquet of flowers or something with substance, another thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

You must be talking about the PLW fashions that were just on. I would spend that much for a sweat suit, but not from her. I don't care to be preached at, she knows some don't like it and she does it anyway.I won't support someone so arrogant.

I'm with you.  Besides I don't like that style pants and the sweat shirt is ugly IMO.  I am a sweat shirt gal, put them on as soon as it cools down and on they stay until it gets warm  and have spent more on a sweat shirt than hers is.  She sure doesn't help her brand with that attitude.

Contributor

Right, I am not buying it, but I am chatting about it on a message board, which is the point of having a forum. 

_________

@rms1954 wrote:

There are other choices.  No one is saying you have to spend your money on it.  

Honored Contributor

It's too much for this sweatsuit.  20% polyester and tight at the ankles.  This type pulls up when you sit down and then doesn't slide back down when standing up.  Drives me nuts.  .  

Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

It's too much for this sweatsuit.  20% polyester and tight at the ankles.  This type pulls up when you sit down and then doesn't slide back down when standing up.  Drives me nuts.  .  

Exactly. 

Trusted Contributor

I didn't find it that flattering on anyone, especially with the scuffed up sneakers Alina had on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not something I would spend my money on but then gone are the days that athletic wear is utilitarian. Now it's High Fashion

🤷‍♀️