Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I just don't understand why anyone cares what others spend their money on or make snarky comments when they disagree with what others chooses to buy.  What about Dooney $400 handbags that sell out, or Barefoot Dreams?  FYI  The joggers are from Splendid which according to their site "Splendid offers premium casual clothes for Women and kids that effortlessly combine super-soft, comfortable fabrics with on-trend styles."  They have 9 high end B&M stores.   

I assumed the Side Stitch ones, because of their $130.50 price and the fact that they were featured on Fashion's Night In last night, but it's good to know that there are LOTS of expensive joggers available! Smiley Happy

Yes, when i have time, I watch this show and Katrina's late Thur show bc they tend to feature contemporary fashion items/brands. I have a Side Stitch dress purchased from a boutique and love it! I think the joggers are cute and loved them on Katrina last night. 

Don't give a thought or care what someone else wears nor their budget - we all have priorities and options. What I find amusing is that anyone would offer their opinion as that to represent all/majority of Q customers - how would anyone know that to be true???

Or the one that claims to be British here repeatedly (shouting) that she represents the opinion of that entire country, LOL Woman LOL Doesn't even come close to anyone familiar to us -  our British friends or professional contacts. But it makes for obvious bait to argue/hate discussions - that's what I see as consistent here, oh ....yes, back to fashions....Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I just don't understand why anyone cares what others spend their money on or make snarky comments when they disagree with what others chooses to buy.  What about Dooney $400 handbags that sell out, or Barefoot Dreams?  FYI  The joggers are from Splendid which according to their site "Splendid offers premium casual clothes for Women and kids that effortlessly combine super-soft, comfortable fabrics with on-trend styles."  They have 9 high end B&M stores.   

I assumed the Side Stitch ones, because of their $130.50 price and the fact that they were featured on Fashion's Night In last night, but it's good to know that there are LOTS of expensive joggers available! Smiley Happy

Yes, when i have time, I watch this show and Katrina's late Thur show bc they tend to feature contemporary fashion items/brands. I have a Side Stitch dress purchased from a boutique and love it! I think the joggers are cute and loved them on Katrina last night. 

Don't give a thought or care what someone else wears nor their budget - we all have priorities and options. What I find amusing is that anyone would offer their opinion as that to represent all/majority of Q customers - how would anyone know that to be true???

Or the one that claims to be British here repeatedly (shouting) that she represents the opinion of that entire country, LOL Woman LOL Doesn't even come close to anyone familiar to us -  our British friends or professional contacts. But it makes for obvious bait to argue/hate discussions - that's what I see as consistent here, oh ....yes, back to fashions....Woman LOL

Will be watching for reviews. This reminds me of Lisa Rinna's Belle Gray collection when she 1st started at Q. Giuliana could also give us an option. The tencera fabric is awesome for warmer weather

Screenshot_2020-03-10-15-50-56.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I also like this top. Would be interested to see a Big Deal or TSV from this brand

Screenshot_2020-03-10-16-31-57.png

Frequent Contributor

We were watching and thought that was a high price for that type of clothing.. They seem to be trying to use Easy Pay to make many of their items seem reasonable. To those who got thm, enjoy. I find I am getting a lot of good prices at Talbots, the Talbots outlet, Chicos and the Chicos off the Rack with coupons and sales. Have not been shopping the Q much at all because while I do see some things I like, most of the prices are not competitive with the stores around me. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

I'm guessing the high content of lyocell in them is expensive, As described on Google, it's: Soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable. Lyocell has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure. Lyocell's smooth fiber surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities keep the skin dry, making lyocell a great fabric for sensitive skin. Also not prone to wrinkling, like other forms of rayon. (seems like tencel, another expensive fiber that feels extremely soft and smooth.)

So...IF you're the lady who wants a "higher end", more fashion, less "workout" or athleisure jogger, these are probably nice. Given that, not sure how much the retail price point reflects the marketing assets, where it's sourced & mfrd., or the actual quality...probably a little of all that.. ie..Not sure they are actually worth the $130 markup! Not for everyone, but if they fit beautifully and are a great quality fabric, possibly for the woman who is going to live in them as a fashion statement.

@amyb   Everybody here is always complaining about the polyester fabrics and then we get something besides polyester and they complain about the price.  It 's a fact of life.  You cannot please all the people all the time, cannot please some of the people any of the time, cannot please cannot please any of the people some of the time and cannot please any of the people any of the time.

Honored Contributor

Re: $130 joggers?

[ Edited ]

Is this discussion about the cost of the joggers any different than the same one that gets started when the $500 Dyson hair dryer is presented? Or a one time only $3000 gold bracelet? $37 for a black lipstick that changes colors is too much money to me, so I would not order it. I don't see what is the big deal. Q is offering items at different price points to test the waters. Barefoot Dreams is expensive, so is NYDJ and other clothing lines. There are items in the same categories that cost less. Purchase what's within your budget. It's a personal decision. 

On "food days", hours of cakes and cookies may be presented. I never eat sweets. I don't fault others who watch and order.