Valued Contributor

I don't think so!!!  Never seen anything like this on QVC in the 20-30 years I have been shopping on the Q.  Perhaps this is why their sales are so down.  And also pretty much only expensive designer jewelry (which I purchase sparsely; nothing like years ago when I routinely purchased from affordable silver style, etc.)  Just in my humble opinion as a LONG TIME QVC SHOPPER, I sure wish they would go back to their roots. While I understand all prices have gone up in 20-30 years, I am sure they can still find and present much more often affordable sterling silver (as evidenced on recent BBSD) and not rely so heavily on expensive sterling designers, get back to  their roots with affordable and yet IN STYLE clothing, not mundane D&C, etc., and on and on.  QVC has abandoned what brought them to the dance and prices are not competitive for their client base and where they shop, and also some of the show hosts are not real watchable and genuine, don't relate to their client base with their babbling and  staring at themselves in the cameras. Retail times are tough and different, but I sure wish QVC would go back to what attracted me to them in the first place, affordable vendors like Lee Sands as just one example. He proably it not in the business any more, but I am sure there are others out there like him, not over the time expensive like new vendors they continue to parade in and usually end up one and done.

Respected Contributor

plenty of low end joggers available

https://www.qvc.com/_/N-5lZ5m/c.html?limit=96&search-term=joggers&ro=5lZ5m&navsrc=REFINE#plModule

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I guess you can never know who will take your picture and post it!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You're living in a time capsule.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I guess you can never know who will take your picture and post it!!!!!Smiley Happy

"Take your picture?"   Don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

Land'sEnd has zillions for less than $30.....and great sales.  Perhaps not a fancy brand tag but who looks that closely at your pants.?

Picture  - some women want to be seen in only the best - so (supposedly) they will look great.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC offers a product, my choice to buy or not.  Everyone has that choice and if you want to buy $130 joggers that's your business certainly not mine and why should anyone care.  There cheaper than a Dooney and you could wear them everyday and be comfortable Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

As my dear Nana used to say, "There's a lid for every pot". 

Honored Contributor

QVC is notorious for getting people to buy higher end product by offering easy pay. Of course it's anyones choice to purchase or not, but women like nice things. Also, some people are impressed by the likes of AS and SK with all their nonsense talk and they buy because they want to be closer to that ilk.JMO

Honored Contributor

Many retailers are not like they were years ago.  Some didn't change with the times and are no longer in business.  Some are hanging on by a thread because they changed too much.  You have to do you.  If a retailer no longer meets your needs, there's another just around the corner.