Respected Contributor

Re: $125.00 for a shirt, don't think so

I love it in the blues, but not the white.

Honored Contributor

All fabric certainly is not the same. I can tell a good quality fabric just by the feel and reading the label...I have always believed that you only get what you pay for

Better fabric washes  better ,and looks good ,after repeated washings. Justine has shown how the cutting of a fabric, to save money, by  poor fabric layout t,o pinch pennies, results in a garment that twists, and seams that won't hang the way they are supposed to. Tailoring adds to the cost of a garment ,and gives a product ,that fits better and it shows when a garment is worn.

I believe in shopping sales and buying the best quality I can afford...to each their own

Esteemed Contributor

And that was the moment that I changed the channel and never went back.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is a company called Bella Dahl that sells very similar items (using tencera fabric).  They also have great sales.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom the garments look very nice, but it doesn't appear they sell petites  sigh

Valued Contributor

I don't think Side Stitch showed any petites either..  I am 5 ft 1 inch and I love the Bella Dahl shirts