Respected Contributor

Like another poster, Joy and Shannon (particularly Shannon) drove me crazy.  I suffered through the presentation, but then when I watched it later, I muted it.  I wish they would show similar colors next to each other so that I can truly see the difference/brightness...like the camel and gold.  And I wish they would stay longer on each individual color and show a close-up of the grain.  Maybe they're afraid to.  lol  Not a fan of gold hardware particularly on some colors.

I had a coupon from Visa Checkout for $20 off a $40 order, so I thought this would be a good time to try Joy/Iman bags as I have never had one before.  Interested to see what the quality is like.  I dearly love crossbody bags w/organization.  I ordered the spicy yellow for summer.  I had a yellow gold Coach one time that I used in the summer, and it was so pretty...got lots of compliments on the color.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Tuned in to see the TS presented but ~ 15 minutes was all I could take. Ordered the Camel color.

I had to mute it - they were acting like they had all been out drinking.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Like another poster, Joy and Shannon (particularly Shannon) drove me crazy.  I suffered through the presentation, but then when I watched it later, I muted it.  I wish they would show similar colors next to each other so that I can truly see the difference/brightness...like the camel and gold.  And I wish they would stay longer on each individual color and show a close-up of the grain.  Maybe they're afraid to.  lol  Not a fan of gold hardware particularly on some colors.

I had a coupon from Visa Checkout for $20 off a $40 order, so I thought this would be a good time to try Joy/Iman bags as I have never had one before.  Interested to see what the quality is like.  I dearly love crossbody bags w/organization.  I ordered the spicy yellow for summer.  I had a yellow gold Coach one time that I used in the summer, and it was so pretty...got lots of compliments on the color.

My usual default choice would be black, but I really didn't like the shiny gold hardware against the  black. Since they didn't hold the bags next to each other for comparison, I did a copy/paste of the camel, cognac and gold choices to see which I preferred with the hardware. I liked the cognac  best so I decided to give he bag a try. The interior organization for a small-ish bag looked great! 

Honored Contributor

100000+ sold by noon today......

joy and iman are powerhouses!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

TS is officially sold out. Only 4 colors left. Over 100k sold!  

Wondering about what TDO's they will offer. 

DG24201_120316_Feature_TS_IDL_Joy-IMAN.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

100000+ sold by noon today......

joy and iman are powerhouses!

@sunshine45 - yep! I think thie offers this year from IMAN were superb. I hope the TS bag does not disappoint.  Did you buy? 

Lol, if that military jacket and fringy sweater in the website photo of the IMAN TS leggings is a sneak peek, I will prob be shopping next visit too 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

My usual default choice would be black, but I really didn't like the shiny gold hardware against the  black. Since they didn't hold the bags next to each other for comparison, I did a copy/paste of the camel, cognac and gold choices to see which I preferred with the hardware. I liked the cognac  best so I decided to give he bag a try. The interior organization for a small-ish bag looked great! 

@Ibby114 - I too was leaning toward the black. it's so versatile, but I picked up the taupe blush. The gold hardware with black leather is very Versace. I understand tho that silver hardware is preferred by most. They should reorder it and offer both gold and silver hardware. 

I have several IMAN apparel items with the gold zippers.  they are good quality. no peeling or fading and I haven't had any mechanical issues.

Not a fan of Joy's handbags. swiftly returned one of the 1st  handbag iterations they offered for mothers day several yrs ago. I hope this TS bag does not disappoint. 

Honored Contributor

The TS looks nice but I don't need a bag right now because I recently purchased this - Isaac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Leather Zip Top Crossbody in Pine Green. It is just right for running around.

Image result for Isaac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Leather Zip Top Crossbody pine green

I'll watch for your reviews on the Iman/Joy bag and, if it is as nice as it looks, I might pick one up in a few months at the Outlet. 

Honored Contributor

I did not get it - just too small for me.My wallet is big (not full of money though) so 3" wide is too small. Otherwise it was a beauty.

Honored Contributor

I need a new knock around tote & have paid $50 for faux leather totes. With free shipping, $130 off, I picked up the camel. Wish they had it in black. Grest buy!

THIS DAY ONLY

JOY & IMAN Genuine Leather Hollywood Glamour Handbag
451-546
JOY & IMAN Genuine Leather Hollywood Glamour Handbag
Retail value: $278.00
HSN price: $179.95
$49.95
You save $130.00 today!
or 5 FlexPays of $9.99
FREE SHIPPING