Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 12/3 - Joy & IMAN TS

[ Edited ]

Can I just talk about those holes in this bag? They are only in the front sections NOT in the back sections. How freaking hard is it to put your change or lipstick or whatever in the back section of the bag? If they had not done that, then fabric could easily have caught in the zipper and then THAT would have been the issue. It's isn't a problem....really.

I think people just wanted something to b*tch about because they don't like Joy and/or Iman.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl you might want to read the reviews also sorting them from Low to High. The holes that are mentioned in the lining are a design flaw and something can fall out. An FYI to be careful if you are keeping the bag. I have a feeling when people start returning them, the price will be reduced substantially. 

I hope the price is reduced.  lol  I bought it as the TSV and had a $20 Visa Checkout code, so the purse only cost $31...definitely worth that!  The more I carry it, the more I like it.  I wonder if people really gave it a chance?  I don't keep loose things in my purses, except I do have two ink pens in the bottom of one of the sections where the gusset doesn't meet the bottom.  I did an experiment...opened the zipper all the way and shook the bag at different angles.  One pen "finally" came halfway out under the gusset when I held it almost perpendicular to the ground and shook the purse hard from side to side.  The fabric part of the zipper forms a cup that will keep most things from falling out.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Can I just talk about those holes in this bag? They are only in the front sections NOT in the back sections. How freaking hard is it to put your change or lipstick or whatever in the back section of the bag? If they had not done that, then fabric could easily have caught in the zipper and then THAT would have been the issue. It's isn't a problem....really.

I think people just wanted something to b*tch about because they don't like Joy and/or Iman.

@SahmIam

Nailed it!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam

What do you mean by 'holes'? Can you explain them?

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl you might want to read the reviews also sorting them from Low to High. The holes that are mentioned in the lining are a design flaw and something can fall out. An FYI to be careful if you are keeping the bag. I have a feeling when people start returning them, the price will be reduced substantially. 

@Tique - oh wow. I haven't read the reviews. I've been using the TS handbag, no problems. I guess some are not happy about the interior design. There are not any holes. The only way something could fall out is if it is not completely zipped. I'm happy with the design, quality & performance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri