Trusted Contributor

@Roni18

I appreciate your response.  I love leggings, so maybe I'll have to give Iman's

a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: 12/3 - Joy & IMAN TS

[ Edited ]

I like the velvet fabric on Iman's wide leg pants. I'd love that in a vest but I don't want the pants or blazer for myself. 

Honored Contributor

I wasn't planning to buy any handbags yesterday,  but there were some good offers.The TS as well as several ODO's with free shipping. 

Also picked up a 3rd item, this all weather tote in the taupe - Joy's new Tufftech fabric. it became an ODO for $40, free s&h last night. Now completely sold out. Nice color options, including the olive. Lol, I was tempted to buy 2. I will use this instead of my nice leather handbags/totes when the weather is nasty.

It has 2 deep interior pockets at the sides along each corner that can hold bottled water, shoes, umbrella. I'm thinking it could also be a gym bag. The wheeled luggage that has this fabric + the new wheel style was on sale too.

For those that shopped, pls post reviews. I'm interested in the luggage. I will post reviews once my orders are delivered

joy-tufftech-signature-tote-with-rfid-protection-d-20161118105941223-506355_203.jpg

joy-tufftech-signature-tote-with-rfid-protection-d-20161118105941987-506355_335.jpg

You have great taste! This item has sold out.
SOLD OUT JOY TuffTech™ Signature Tote with Built-In RFID Protection
506-355

Retail value: $134.99
HSN price: $99.95
$59.95
S&H: $3.00

JOY TuffTech™ Signature Tote with RFID Protection
JOY TuffTech Signature Tote with Built-In RFID Protection
Travel smart, safe and in style. Joy's latest innovation features a durable, waterproof and puncture-resistant TuffTech exterior that withstands the rigors of travel. This signature tote protects your credit card and passport information with its RFID-protective lining. Reach your destination with the peace of mind this trusted brand brings

What You Get
  • TuffTech signature tote
  • Manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty 
Tote
Size/Profile:Oversized tote
Shell:Genuine leather-trim details with Saffiano texture
Construction:Top open; flat bottom with metal feet
Measurements:Approx. 17"L x 7-1/4"W x 13"H with 6-1/2" handle drop
Zippers:Self repairing
Closure:Magnetic snap (top and side); side snaps help increase or decrease size
Handles:Double barrel rolled
Lining:RFID blocking
Pockets:2 interior sidewall patch; 2 deep interior side; 1 interior sidewall zip
Interior:Zippered divider compartment with front slip pocket
The Basics
Color Choices:Black, Cognac, Navy, Olive, Platinum, Purple, Red or Taupe
Hardware:Silvertone
Additional Features:Protective corner guards
Exterior:Made of new TuffTech ballistic weave exterior material; leather-trimmed logo plate 93% polyester, 7% aramid fiber
Interior:100% polyester color-coordinating lining
Country of Origin:Imported
Warranty:Manufacturer's 10-year limited

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

I like the shape but I would be more inclined to buy it if it didn't have Joy's name plastered on the front.  She sold a ton so it looks like no one else is bothered by that.  Smiley Happy

If my cognac bag is a winner- I plan on  attaching a pin over the logo plaque!

Esteemed Contributor

I got my bag today- wow that was fast!! Overall it's very nice- the leather is kind of stiff, I imagine it'll soften up with use. I haven't filled it up yet to see if it fits 'my needs' - but at first glance my only complaint is the outer pocket on the back of the bag. It has a snap closure and the 2 parts of the snap don't line up!  So it's technically a slip pocket instead. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I got my bag today- wow that was fast!! Overall it's very nice- the leather is kind of stiff, I imagine it'll soften up with use. I haven't filled it up yet to see if it fits 'my needs' - but at first glance my only complaint is the outer pocket on the back of the bag. It has a snap closure and the 2 parts of the snap don't line up!  So it's technically a slip pocket instead. Woman Frustrated

@Ibby114 - thx for the early review I s/h my TS in a couple of days;  the tuff fabric tote + leather tote by the weekend. I will use the next 30 days to test drive all 3  before the holiday return policy ends

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I purchased 3 of those Tuffstuff totes; 1 as gift for my MIL and 2 for me. I'm looking to purchase the matching luggage but all the colors are sold out and I want the red ( I bought the black and red totes for me).

The price was excellent, the size is perfect and for traveling, it's exactly what I'm looking for. 2 have shipped out but are UPS-Surepost.....who the heck knows when they'll show up. I'm very curious about the new luggage line....are you going to buy that as well?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I purchased 3 of those Tuffstuff totes; 1 as gift for my MIL and 2 for me. I'm looking to purchase the matching luggage but all the colors are sold out and I want the red ( I bought the black and red totes for me).

The price was excellent, the size is perfect and for traveling, it's exactly what I'm looking for. 2 have shipped out but are UPS-Surepost.....who the heck knows when they'll show up. I'm very curious about the new luggage line....are you going to buy that as well?

@SahmIam - yep the new tuff fabric luggage looks awesome. I have 2 sets of Tumi & Hartman but not with the new spin wheels. They will last forever but I'm going to upgrade next year. I also like Samantha Browns products and both she & Joy will have luggage TS offers next year. 

Post a review when you receive your orders. I will post when mine are received

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recieved the TS in the taupe blush and am undecided. I thought that the name plate would bug me, even though I own and enjoy bags from Target to LV. Somehow, the whole Joy&Iman gold plate was something I wasn't sure I would care for. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all because you literally have to have it under your nose to decifer the letters. Plus, I can always carry it with the gold facing inward.

I am forever on the search for the perfect nude bag and that is really the reason why I ordered. I like this particular shade, but it feels very spring/summer to me and not year round. I am still wating for other reviews to make my final decision, so bring 'em on.

Honored Contributor

I received my TS in the Camel color yesterday. I don't like the shiny gold at all and it is very obvious. I had planned to also turn the name plate inside but with the zippers and the hardware, there's no way to conceal. Mine is going back. Better to spend the $6 or so to return it than to keep it and end up wasting $50. It would be in my "Goodwill" bag by fall of next year.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~