Honored Contributor

During the times I tuned in, I noticed that Iman wasn't saying much....at all.  Just standing to the side.  I haven't watched all of the presentations/shows, though.  Anyway............I love the TSV.  Just the right size, beautiful colors, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

During the times I tuned in, I noticed that Iman wasn't saying much....at all.  Just standing to the side.  I haven't watched all of the presentations/shows, though.  Anyway............I love the TSV.  Just the right size, beautiful colors, etc. 

I only caught a few minutes of the TS presentation but I thought Iman looked uncomfortable; I get that feeling whenever I see her with Joy.

Respected Contributor

I tried not to buy it but ended up with the green. I have several of Joy and Iman's things and I especially like Iman's style but what sold me on this was the size, the storage, and the RFID all over. I will just kick around with this bag. I don't consider it high end, just something to take with me when I don't want to carry a full size bag. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Iman's fashions, but I stay away from anything with Joy's name on it - I've been burned too many times with cheap products that don't work. She's got the sales pitch down pat, but I'm not a fan of her products. If you like her bags, go for it, but I've found the leather to be cheap and they don't hold up. JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Willdob3 - I can bet that you got a much better bag from IM than the bags from Joy!

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle wrote:

Willdob3 - I can bet that you got a much better bag from IM than the bags from Joy!

@jannabelle1 - Yes, it is very nice. It is my first Bridgehampton bag & I hope it won't be my last.

I am curious about the "new" leather used on the Iman/joy products; I recall it is supposed to be much improved over the "leather" they used to use. 

Do most people really need RFID protection? I have never needed it for anything. I suspect it is just selling to people who have no clue. 

But the TS is cute, tons of good colors, & good for organizing...sold out!

Respected Contributor

I like the shape but I would be more inclined to buy it if it didn't have Joy's name plastered on the front.  She sold a ton so it looks like no one else is bothered by that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
I don't have a problem with Joy in general but when she's with Iman there's something about her attitude towards her that's slightly misogynistic. She comes off as patronizing
Trusted Contributor

I have never liked anything I purchased from Joy.  A few years ago, I purchased a handbag from Iman and found it to be cheap and in no way anything I would want to wear. 

I have been intrigued by some of Iman's

leggings, but because of past experience, I stay away from purchasing.  In general, I feel their items are far from good quality.

Respected Contributor

@Susan in California, I have found that the clothing items I have purchased from Iman have been very good quality, especially the leggings.  However, I do feel the handbags that she and Joy sell are not very good quality.