Honored Contributor

Re: 11/27 TS - Diane Gilman Lux Sport

Lots of 'new' from Tom's.  Heart these glitter versionHeart

TOMS Textile Glitz Classic
521-154 $60

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

DG jeans lose their shape after a single washing! I have seen some cute tops but I think the prices are way out of line.
I love and appreciate the Tom's company premise but have yet to see anything on HSN that I'd like to order
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the butterfly embroidery Heart if these were Giuliana's (fabric/fit/sizing) I would buy them.

DG2 by Diane Gilman Embroidered Butterfly Skinny Jean
513-662
DG2 by Diane Gilman Embroidered Butterfly Skinny Jean

The jeggings aren't for me, they look too stretchy and thin.  But I love the look of these jeans.   I can see wearing them with bright sweaters in the winter and bright tees in the spring.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

DG23647_112316_Feature_FH_DianeGilmanSportLuxNewArrivals.jpg

DG LUXSPORT Luxe Denim Skinny Jegging $50
512-375
DG LUXSPORT Luxe Denim Skinny Jegging

I just noticed....and laughed.  This is a model and yet every llump, bump and jiggly wiggly is clearly visible.  Can you imagine how they would looke on someone with some reall "stuff" going on...lol

Honored Contributor

CT...Thanks...I love DG, so comfy and flattering!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I'm one of the few here who actually likes DG jeans and jeggings. I particularly like the original superstretch skinny jeggings with the belt loops. The ones I bought a few years ago still look and fit very good. I went down a size so they fit really snug after washing. Then after an hour or so they relax and fit perfectly. 

Looks like the new Luxsport jeggings have some good reviews posted already. The pics on the website make them look like they might have a slight sheen to them which does not appeal to me. I want to see the presentation before making any purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree

Oh my ... I was thinking the same thing ...if  those light gray pants looked horrid on the model ... they would be scary bad on most real people. Heck, I run about 35-40 miles each week and I don't hate my legs (too much). But no way I could wear something that light colored, that tight, that thin of material and even want to have the hubby see me in them. ::::shudder:::

For those of you who can wear them ... good on you. I'll stick w/ my black pants that sit a bit looser on my leg. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Her leggings/jeggings are freaking bizarre; they remind me of jodhpurs: baggy in the thighs and then tight from the knee down.

Overall, they all bag in the knee and the stretch means you need to go down 3 sizes plus. I gave up on her stuff. Plus, how many times can you reinvent a legging?!

Respected Contributor

Easy to resist this line.  I occasionally order something, and then promptly return it.  The last item was a pair of suede leggings.  They fit horrible and were not worth the money.  No value in this line IMO. 

Honored Contributor

Some of those DG items look as though they came from the same desk as the Wendy Williams items 

and I agree that prices are high v neck. When compared to what's around this weekend