Honored Contributor

if you are out shopping for a car and dont want, dont like, or cannot spend the money on a mercedes, you dont go to the showroom

if you know the brand is expensive (which it is) and dont want, dont like,  or cant spend the money on a piece of it then why even bother to watch the show and tune in.....just to complain?

the pricing really isnt going to change much on qvc. you MAY be able to find some in the higher end store on sale IF you are interested. otherwise, why worry if someone wants to spend $106 on a pair of pants from qvc OR $10 on a pair of pants fron walmart?

everyone is saying qvc needs to step it up and add new brands to the mix. when they do, people STILL complain. i am happy they brought the barefoot dreams line into qvc.....not because a celebrity is wearing it, but because i like the style and quality.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would not wear "lounge" pants anywhere including at home.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
  • if you are out shopping for a car and dont want, dont like, or cannot spend the money on a mercedes, you dont go to the showroom

if you know the brand is expensive (which it is) and dont want, dont like,  or cant spend the money on a piece of it then why even bother to watch the show and tune in.....just to complain?

the pricing really isnt going to change much on qvc. you MAY be able to find some in the higher end store on sale IF you are interested. otherwise, why worry if someone wants to spend $106 on a pair of pants from qvc OR $10 on a pair of pants fron walmart?

everyone is saying qvc needs to step it up and add new brands to the mix. when they do, people STILL complain. i am happy they brought the barefoot dreams line into qvc.....not because a celebrity is wearing it, but because i like the style and quality.

Exactly!!! Well written @sunshine45. Seems like some just look for something to complain about or nit pick.

LOVE this brand and am thrilled Q gives us some preferred pricing. Look forward to the next TSV. Yesterday was a big success w over 85k sold or more. was this bigger than the previous cardi TSV?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: $106??????????

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:
  • if you are out shopping for a car and dont want, dont like, or cannot spend the money on a mercedes, you dont go to the showroom

Exactly!!! Well written @sunshine45. Seems like some just look for something to complain about or nit pick.

LOVE this brand and am thrilled Q gives us some preferred pricing. Look forward to the next TSV. Yesterday was a big success w over 85k sold or more. was this bigger than the previous cardi TSV?

Agree with you both.

@Chi-town girl This was a cheaper price point than the other cardigan but it is also LESS material than the other cardigan was- it's shorter in length and not as oversized despite the cascade in the front. $59 for a cardigan isn't over the top for must and with the brand usually over $100, it was a good deal which is why I think it sold so well. I don't know if it sold more than the first TSV...I wonder too.

Those pants, btw, are not that long. In fact, they're too short for me. Just saying.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if you are out shopping for a car and dont want, dont like, or cannot spend the money on a mercedes, you dont go to the showroom

BINGO!

Esteemed Contributor

For myself, it would just be at home lounge wear, and that is too much money for that. I have some nice Stan Herman and Carol Hochman for lounge wear at home.

Honored Contributor

@meonlybetter wrote:

WTH! $106 for a pair of lounge pants????? LMAO! Best joke I've seen on the Q in some time. Wow. I bought my best pair of lounge pants for $5! And they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@meonlybetter

If you thought $106 for lounge pants is pricey, check out this brand's throw blanket for $250 PLUS $12.72 shipping and it's 100% polyester!

At that price, you'd think the s&h would be included.

I'm not knocking anyone who bought it or thinks it's worth the price, that's none of my business, but I certainly wouldn't pay that, especially for 100% polyester.

http://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Covered-in-Prayer-Throw-Blanket.product.A280211.html?sc=...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Bahahaha! I saw that when I looked at their line. A blanket. Over $200. Absolutely above and beyond ridiculous. For anyone that wants to say don't buy it, don't worry. I'd never in a million. If I had that kind of cash for non essential needs , the cash would go straight to Paws n' Claws and the local homeless shelter.