Honored Contributor

I would pay that much for a pair of pants that are comfy, look good and would last longer than a cheaper disposable pair that I would only wear to schlep  around the house but would never pay way over a hundred dollars for a bag/purse to carry my stuff in.  Each person has things they would spend a lot on and what they think is just a ridiculous amount  to pay for something. 

Super Contributor

Super Contributor
Promptly returned my only purchase from this line. It did not feel or look good for any price
Honored Contributor

Now if these lounge pants had side pockets I'd buy them in a hot second!! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I like the cardigan and pants but I would feel guilty spending full price for both.  Cheapness wins in my case.

Respected Contributor

Can't take this vendor, along with host that kicked off the TSV.  Both frantic.

Respected Contributor

@Pook

Pook, I'm just the opposite.  Will spend a little more on a handbag and not so much on lounging pants.  All good.  Smiley Wink

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I bought several pair of Cuddle Duds fleece lounge pants and matching fleece crew neck tops (with the thumb holes!) at Walmart this weekend for $9.84 each.

So soft, cozy and warm! I got grey and black, but they had white and some in patterns too.

I almost spewed my coffee all over my laptop when I saw those for $106 PLUS s&h and tax!

Smiley others 080.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

That is quite steep for what you are getting. I remember paying a whopping $115 for my first pair of leather pants years ago, but knew they were worth it.

Respected Contributor

I don't personally know anyone wealthy enough to indulge in sweatpants that expensive.