Honored Contributor

It would be a cold day in you know where before I would spend $100+ on a pair of pants that I wouldn't/couldn't wear out of the house.  If someone else wants to spend the money on them, that's their business. 

I think on days like yesterday and today, where people can put things on 5 or 6 easypayments, they are going to spend money on things they wouldn't normally spend the money on because instead of plunking down $110.00 at once, they are making a much smaller payment so the full price doesn't hit them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had to go over to see what pants you were talking about...I could not beleive the price for those pants....there is no way I would ever spend that kind of money for what i seen...even if i was extremely rich...and could afford anything....

Trusted Contributor

What's the item number please?

Valued Contributor

LMAO!!!

Valued Contributor

You are wrong on that....yes, I can compare my $5 lounge pants. And yes, I wear them outside of my house. No complaints. They are actually fit perfect, perfect length, never fade from washings, etc. 
This whole line is ridiculous as it gets!

Valued Contributor

Once I tried this fabric- I was hooked. I wish they would put the pants on the tsv with the carigan. Price each at 59.99.

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams. Don't even have to go look via the item number. This brand pulls in more drama over the prices than anything else on QVC right now....that's how I knew it was Barefoot Dreams, lol.

Honored Contributor

@meonlybetter wrote:

WTH! $106 for a pair of lounge pants????? LMAO! Best joke I've seen on the Q in some time. Wow. I bought my best pair of lounge pants for $5! And they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@meonlybetter

What are you referring to?   Brand?   

I can't speak for others, but I'm not psychic, so a little more information would be really helpful.

Honored Contributor

@febe1  I had to look up from my reading when about all the movie stars are wearing it. They should have added and it's "so high end"... I thought it could be Lisa Rinna talking!!!

Honored Contributor

@3suwm5  It doesn't look to me useful for anything than indoor lounge wear. I don't think you could put over that cardigan & the pants are very long. Even if they were in petite, I'd have to have them hemmed...add that to $106? No way. Maybe some women pay a lot for lounge wear. That's the clothes I put on when I'm staying in, sitting on the sofa w/ dog hair, cooking dinner w/ grease splatters or tomato sauce. sweatpants &my husband's sweatshirt fit the bill just fine....