Respected Contributor

Re: $106 dollars For stretch yoga pants??

Some people pay $200 for jeans while others pay $10.  What's the difference if someone pays $100 for yoga pants while someone pays $10?

Honored Contributor

Those aren't specifcally "yoga pants", although I'm sure you could do yoga wearing them if you wanted to.  Personally I like close fitting lightweight leggings for yoga and for other kinds of workouts.  I hate fabric that flaps around my body when I'm working out.  And I really hate those  high and wide waistbands with the tie.   Too much like those old fashioned sweatpants.

THese are just lounge pants.  I"ve never paid that much for lounge pants, but if someone thinks theyh're worth that to them, well, then they're worth it to them.  Not my call.

I don't think I've ever spent over $100 for any kind of pants.   I'm just cheap I guess.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Those aren't specifcally "yoga pants", although I'm sure you could do yoga wearing them if you wanted to.  Personally I like close fitting lightweight leggings for yoga and for other kinds of workouts.  I hate fabric that flaps around my body when I'm working out.  And I really hate those  high and wide waistbands with the tie.   Too much like those old fashioned sweatpants.

THese are just lounge pants.  I"ve never paid that much for lounge pants, but if someone thinks theyh're worth that to them, well, then they're worth it to them.  Not my call.

I don't think I've ever spent over $100 for any kind of pants.   I'm just cheap I guess.  Cat LOL

No... you are probably not cheap, but you have different priorties.  My friend lives in a 1.2 million dollar home in Sandy, UTAH, but she buys her clothes from Costco.  It's not a priority for her to buy expensive work out wear.

I don't live in a huge, expensive house.  My house is nice, but it's not 7500 sq. feet like hers is. Mine is about 2800 square feet (obviously a third of her home).  She only has one child, but she loves having a nice house with a fabulous kitchen.  I buy from LLLemon and Athleta,and I buy Barefoot dreams. She said she'd never buy from those establishements.  It's just about your priorities.  She says she's cheap when it comes to clothes. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

They are nylon and rayon. The whole line appears to be overpriced for what it is. Even the reviewers seem to be dissatisfied with because they stretch out as you wear them.

I guess this is one of those things where people want them enough even if they aren't worth the price. If they were cashmere or merino wool or some other high end natural fiber, I could see it.
Respected Contributor

I don't know how thin the material is on those pants, but they look like ordinary sweats to me. If the material is thinner, than they're "lounge wear". I noticed that the crotch was a little obscene on one of the models during the presentation (it was hard not to notice)..... as is the price.

I'm athletic and wear sweats, yoga pants, athleisure wear.... whatever you want to call it.... much of the time, and I don't look the least bit sloppy. My $10 yoga pants last me for years, so I seriously do not know what is so special about this expensive line. JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess if you have the money and can afford it, price doesn't matter.  If you really can't afford it, but really want it, then there's easy pay.  For me, too pricey for lounge pants.

QVC clothing is pricey.  I hunt on QVC.com to look for bargains.

Trusted Contributor

I would not pay that money for yoga pants,even if someone gave me the money for it!!

Honored Contributor

a snippet from qvc 2nd quarter 2017 reports.....

We're seeing continued strength in our comfort casual brands, including Cuddl Duds, Barefoot Dreams and our proprietary Anybody label, new apparel brands, Belle by Kim Gravel and Peace Love World and established brands Susan Graver and Women With Control. Intimate apparel and sleepwear had strong results, led by Carole Hochman and Spanx.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

a snippet from qvc 2nd quarter 2017 reports.....

We're seeing continued strength in our comfort casual brands, including Cuddl Duds, Barefoot Dreams and our proprietary Anybody label, new apparel brands, Belle by Kim Gravel and Peace Love World and established brands Susan Graver and Women With Control. Intimate apparel and sleepwear had strong results, led by Carole Hochman and Spanx.

@sunshine45

Interesting info.