Esteemed Contributor

Re: 100% WOOL IRWIN STRONG SHOULDER LONG COAT

What a beautiful coat and the color is beyond gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

Lovely coat, but it would look so much better with slim-leg pants, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

Lovely coat at a great price for wool. Are you purchasing? I'm sure you have quite the coat wardrobe, so it wouldn't be like you would wear this color everyday. I remember your turquoise coat from J Crew and don't you have a pink too?

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono 

Lovely coat at a great price for wool. Are you purchasing? I'm sure you have quite the coat wardrobe, so it wouldn't be like you would wear this color everyday. I remember your turquoise coat from J Crew and don't you have a pink too?

@magicmoodz 

Yes- I have MANY coats!  My favorite is my kooky paisley velvet toggle coat, and if you recall I also bought the vintage cape this year.

And then it didn't snow! Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono 

@magicmoodz 

Yes- I have MANY coats!  My favorite is my kooky paisley velvet toggle coat, and if you recall I also bought the vintage cape this year.

And then it didn't snow! Cat Tongue

@lolakimono 

Yes, I remember the paisley velvet and the cape. Don't hate me, but I would trade not wearing a new cape for NO snow!😀