10 Styles 7 Days

10 Styles 7 Days

10 Styles 7 Days

10 Styles 7 Days

10 Styles 7 Days

Honored Contributor

These are from Banana Republic-

Super Contributor
I'm not a huge fan most of the shoes shown, and I'm past the short leather skirt part of my life, if I ever had one, but I like all the other clothing items and the outfits. It's fun to be able to get a whole collection of things that all work together, all at one time. So satisfying. You can wear them and not think much about clothes for quite a while.
Esteemed Contributor

Bought the gray boiled wool Moto Jacket from BR. Beautiful coat...color and quality. Got it on a deal...but alas, had to send it back.

It's pretty to look at but very, very heavy and itchy.

The other thing I discovered is that if you are large busted, some of these moto styles are not great looking on the body...well not on my body anyways.

But yes...like the styles. Couldn't wear most of them...but I like them.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I like the striped top and dress from the Gap. I am changing over my closet this weekend and washing all of the things from last Winter that were out in the garage, its sort of like seeing old friends again. Its kind of comforting in an odd sort of way

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Most are nice, well put together looks but much too bland. Each one could use a little color from a scarf and shoes or whatever.

Respected Contributor

I like most of the styles shown. The Gap options are more casual, the BR ones more sophisticated.

I'd remove the fake fur from the jackets. I don't like Peter Pan collars (wore them in high school; that was enough). I'm not sure about the drapey pant.

But overall, lovely clothes. I'd like to see a little color.

Esteemed Contributor

I would wear most of these looks, but they aren't so fresh that I could not go into my closet right now and re-create them. The short leather skirt is very nice because it offers a different shape on a leather skirt as opposed to the short straight style more often seen. I'm not too crazy about using a satin fabric for drapey pants. My highest grade amongst these pieces go to the parka and drop shoulder coat.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! If I had to choose between the two, I might choose the Gap collection. I love that drop shoulder coat. The Banana Republic collection is nice and while I own several similar pieces, it reads a little "too young" for my taste.

Thanks for sharing, lola! Fun post!

Regular Contributor
This looks all wrong to me. The cropped cargos and blouses are ill fitting on the models. Bland colors. Too casual. Unflattering cuts. Total miss for me.. I like the boat shoes with the sweater dress.