Respected Contributor

I love shopping Target and love it even more when I find something adorable for only $10. Wasn't even in clearance - it was only $10 to begin with!  I found this sleeveless shirt with pocket - 100% cotton - with little pinapples on it.  It flares out and has a rounded hemline.  I'm going to a herb farm next week with my friend and it's going to be in mid-90's so thought it would be perfect with a pair of shorts. 

001.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

that's really cute. We bought a patio umbrella at Target last week with pineapples all over. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

So cute  👍🍍

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Pinapples are my new favorite thing also. I recently bought a set of sheets and a shower curtain with pinapple design, it's a nice change. Oh and I love your shirt.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I went to Target last night, to copy (ha ha) and my size was sold out. 🍍😖 I was able to get the hot pink and bright navy in that tank though. Thanks for the heads up! There were also grey tees with embroidered pineapples, but the bottom of the tee was too snug on my hips, unlike the tank. I also found a pineapple door mat and got two complements on it while carrying that bout of the store!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal,   Very cute tee.  I love Target.  You can always find something.  Whether its clothes or household items, etc.  you can find it at Target.  Oh, this sounds like a commercial!  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

That IS a cute top! I just went clothes shopping at Target; that shirt must've already sold out at my store or I probably would have bought it too!

Regular Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I love shopping Target and love it even more when I find something adorable for only $10. Wasn't even in clearance - it was only $10 to begin with!  I found this sleeveless shirt with pocket - 100% cotton - with little pinapples on it.  It flares out and has a rounded hemline.  I'm going to a herb farm next week with my friend and it's going to be in mid-90's so thought it would be perfect with a pair of shorts. 

001.JPG

Great find! Love pineapple motifs!

Smiley Happy