Honored Contributor

Re: 10/30 - IMAN Global Chic TS Leggings!

[ Edited ]

Amy Morrison--not once--stated WHAT the fabric actually is.  It's so annoying.  She kept bringing up the same thing over and over--no bagging-ponte-great colors.

Yes, I have a computer.  I was not in front of it.  Had I wanted the leopard, and had they sold out, I'd not have known if I should call in or have to run downstairs to the computer.

That host seriously needs to be coached that her presentations lack a great deal of pertinent information.  She stated she wanted to "articulate the leggings"...no Amy..you want to "articulate" what the leggings are made of.  One does not "articulate" leggings. 

Smiley Mad

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I am interested in the plaid ones however their website is the worst! No details of what the colors are in the plaid and the magnifying glass really doesn't get close enough. Are they navy, grey and tan, or are they black, grey and olive? Don't know. Her next on air is 11:00 and I'll be at work until 6 at which time I'm sure they'll be gone.

Also saw that if you spend over $40 and use Visa checkout you can take $20 off, now that's a good deal. You can get 2 pair for $40 if you want.

I looked at some Perlier thinking I could get some bath/shower products but that line looks like it's sinking, Used to have hundreds of flavors, now concentrate mostly on honey which I hate and a few hand creams. seems like they'd rather selll skin care.

I am a big fan of white almond and they used to have lots of it, bath cream, soaps, talc, shower cream. Really dwindling their product lines, Must be because they own the bee farms so they can make things cheaper without having to outsource ingredients, 

Anyway, unless or until I can see or hear the colors in the plaid ones, I won't be buying.

Respected Contributor

Can someone tell me about the sizing on this line?  I wear a 8/10.  I can usually get away with a M in leggings if there is enough stretch.  Don't want them baggy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the leopard leggings however, too many people in my household wanted to know why Peg Bundy was on HSN........

Not to mention that are only in offered with 1 inseam length (28") and that would hit me just below my calf....

not buying them. : (

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of leggings regardless of the brand and zippers at the ankle are dealbreakers for me on other pants/jeans.

I thought I'd like the duster but I thought it looked awful on Iman last night. The long slits made it look huge and shapeless. Maybe it was just the way she was standing.

The tweed jacket looks very nice as do several other things. And her color choices, as always, are great.

Respected Contributor

Ok.  I just caught a presentation.  Looks like some nice fabric on these leggings, but I can't get past that zipper.  Darn.

Honored Contributor

ordered a total of five pair.....

plaid for my 24 year old daughter......she loved them.

waitlisted the leopard for myself.

purchased the black, brown, and navy for myself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I am trying the leggings and the cape poncho.   Not sure if the 28 inch inseam will work for me or not.  I normally need a 24 inch, but have bought several items lately that said 26 or 28 and they worked, just depending on material or the cut. 

Here is what the website says the leggings are made out of:

Solids: 66% rayon, 28% nylon, 6% spandex Prints: 87% rayon, 11% nylon, 2% spandex Lining: 83% nylon, 17% spandex

I could also not tell from the website photo what colors were in the plaid.  I did not order the duster because I did not think they looked that flattering.  I recently got a couple of dusters from Slinky brand, they are thin, but look fabulous.  

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Can someone tell me about the sizing on this line?  I wear a 8/10.  I can usually get away with a M in leggings if there is enough stretch.  Don't want them baggy.

you should be fine with a medium. their medium is an 8/10 on hsn. if you are closer to the size 8, you may even be able to get away with a small, but of course they will be tighter.

i am a 12/14 and almost always buy a large.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I am trying the leggings and the cape poncho.   Not sure if the 28 inch inseam will work for me or not.  I normally need a 24 inch, but have bought several items lately that said 26 or 28 and they worked, just depending on material or the cut. 

Here is what the website says the leggings are made out of:

Solids: 66% rayon, 28% nylon, 6% spandex Prints: 87% rayon, 11% nylon, 2% spandex Lining: 83% nylon, 17% spandex

I could also not tell from the website photo what colors were in the plaid.  I did not order the duster because I did not think they looked that flattering.  I recently got a couple of dusters from Slinky brand, they are thin, but look fabulous.  

@Roni18 - 

I think it is probably a nice weight fabric for leggings. I hope the length works for you.

I love Slinky! It always looks nice. The fabric has a nice drape to it.