Honored Contributor

10/30 - IMAN Global Chic TS Leggings!

[ Edited ]

New shows start Sat night. The TS  leggings are posted. 

DG23863_102816_ComplexGrid_FH_IMAN.jpg

IMAN Global Chic Sweater Knit Poncho
513-367

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 10/30 - IMAN Global Chic TS

IMAN Global Chic Shimmer Duster
504-384
IMAN Global Chic Shimmer Duster

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Shimmer Sweater Tank Top
504-385
IMAN Global Chic Shimmer Sweater Tank Top

Respected Contributor

I like the duster.  I purchased several of Iman's pieces the last time she was on and loved them all - except for the supposedly suede and leather purse which I returned.  (Suede felt much rougher and not the same quality as on the jacket and gloves I bought.)  I have not tried any of her pants yet since I've seen nothing in petite offered.  I will probably tune in and see what is offered. 

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I like the duster.  I purchased several of Iman's pieces the last time she was on and loved them all - except for the supposedly suede and leather purse which I returned.  (Suede felt much rougher and not the same quality as on the jacket and gloves I bought.)  I have not tried any of her pants yet since I've seen nothing in petite offered.  I will probably tune in and see what is offered. 

I'm 5'2", and I ordered Iman's Slip Into Slim pants in short (not petite). They fit perfectly, and they make your butt look great! 😊 I recommend ordering the short if you're interested in trying her pants. 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm 5'2", and I ordered Iman's Slip Into Slim pants in short (not petite). They fit perfectly, and they make your butt look great! 😊 I recommend ordering the short if you're interested in trying her pants. 

Her short length is great!!! Better than petite for me.

I WANT those leopard pring pants!!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New shows start Sat night. I think the TS might be leggings, including the animal print leggings in several photos.  New items are posted. 

513-367

Thanks Chi.  I have some Adrienne Landau capes so I wouldn't buy this.  I don't love it anyway.  Is this the T.S.?  I certainly hope not!  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I hate leggings. 

Respected Contributor

I love her slip into slim pants and her stylish leather jackets.  Her pants come in Short, average, or tall.  I can always order the size 2 tall or XS tall and know they will fit perfectly every time (unlike DG2).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I love her slip into slim pants and her stylish leather jackets.  Her pants come in Short, average, or tall.  I can always order the size 2 tall or XS tall and know they will fit perfectly every time (unlike DG2).

@2blonde - 

I really like her pants, too. I have the slip into slim and another, too. I really like the way they fit. 

I've got one of her suede jackets and it is just beautiful. 

I'm looking forward to watching Iman; even when I don't buy, she is fun to watch & I usually come away with a few tips I can use.