Honored Contributor

Re: 10/3 - G by Giuliana TS & Clearance for Alice Items!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Are you saying that the Marla Wynn flatter fit are a similar material to these particular G pants?? She's pretty pricey too!

I will say that the other G trousers I purchased were not the same icky material...

No.  The Marla pants are rayon, nylon and spandex.  G's pants are poly and spandex.  I didn't like the feel of either of them.  I just thought both were icky but IMO Marla's were worse.  Her's almost have a rubbery feel to them and they are noisy.     

Honored Contributor

Re: 10/3 - G by Giuliana TS & Clearance for Alice Items!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I picked up these

G by Giuliana Stretch Gabardine Pant

on clearance. Her regular prices are too high for this gal! I think it will look great with this.

I just received these pants and am really shocked! They're the old fashioned just what you remember hating, polyester! I am not a fabric snob and have stated repeatedly the textile industry has done magnificent things with synthetics; this is not that textile! Flat, slick and unbreathable. Seems appropriate for a raincoat lining perhaps but I'm shocked this was ever sold at $80.00!

The construction is adaquate but for someone who relies upon the reputation of her European trained master tailor father I can't imagine this is the legacy he'll stand behind...

They're a super high waisted (ribcage) fit pull on so I'm limited as to what I can do with them.  I would say that in comparison to another G pant I purchased (also on sale) that these run smaller than her norm?

I'll end up keeping them but only because at $19.95 it's just not worth the s&h....

Sorry you didn't like them!  I actually really like the pants and own several different colors!  At least they weren't expensive!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"