Esteemed Contributor

Re: 10/11 - Vince Camuto TS & New Items

@winamac1 wrote:

Oh no....why do I look???

I want the scarf--DARLING SoX and the cloche hat!!!

@winamac1 ...

Noooo ... not big on cloche hats!   You can pull it off, though because you're tall!

Honored Contributor

Re: 10/11 - Vince Camuto TS Boot & New Items

Good price for Camuto ponte knit leggings. $39, free s&h.  Missy & Plus sizing

Vince Camuto Ponte Knit Legging - Missy
507-199

Vince Camuto Ponte Knit Legging - Plus
507-200

Vince Camuto Ponte Knit Legging - Missy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Just bought the VC coat and Twiggy multi sneakers. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is 'new', recently posted. I thought it must be a typo, a 'pegging' pant??? It has a full smoothing lining. Anyone familiar with this line or pant? @sunshine45 - another ponte knit pant! 

Edited to add - NYC based company. They have a website selling other apparel items made in nyc. Will be looking to catch the presentation. Sounds interesting! I like some of Mindy's choices for new hsn lines. 

Project Gravitas Power Pose Pegging
505-860

Meet The Power Pose Pegging, the go-everywhere piece that blends the best of three worlds: the slimming silhouette of a tailored dress pant, the comfort of a legging, and the Project Gravitas signature fabrics. Featuring a hidden smoothing lining, this pant has excellent stretch and recovery, so you can look your best all day, any day, in a luxury pant you'll feel fabulous wearing.

Fit Guide - Fit by Waist:Garment is sized by the waist measurement with an easy fit at the hip. Measure the smallest part of your waist to choose your size from the HSN Size Chart.

Color Choices:Black or Midnight Navy
Fabrication:Stretch ponte knit
Style:Dress pant
Waist:Fixed
Closure:Front zipper with button and hook/bar
Lining:Hidden smoothing lining to the knee
Design Features:Front pintuck seams; back center seams
Leg Type:Tapered
Length:Full
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:2-16; 16W-24W
Inseam:Approx. 29-1/2"L
Fit:Close-Fitted: Designed with no more than 2" of ease between body and garment. Measures 2" larger (at most) than the fit-critical body measurement. Follows your curves, outlining your figure.
Content:70% rayon, 26% nylon, 4% spandex
Lining:56% nylon, 44% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Chi really like HSN's clothing lines.  I think they have a better variety of vendors and styles.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@sunshine45  @winamac1 ...

You know what?   I just went back and ordered the multicolor and the black sequin shoes!   Sunshine is right ... these will be great for holiday parties ... I'll have to just deal with the white soles.

I ordered black and pink!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@sunshine45  @winamac1 ...

You know what?   I just went back and ordered the multicolor and the black sequin shoes!   Sunshine is right ... these will be great for holiday parties ... I'll have to just deal with the white soles.

I wanted all 3, LOL.

I will try to return one of them.  I could not decide which color or colors so ordered 2.  I just hope they fit. They are too cute!

Honored Contributor

Re: 10/11 - Vince Camuto TS & New Items

@SoX wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Oh no....why do I look???

I want the scarf--DARLING SoX and the cloche hat!!!

@winamac1 ...

Noooo ... not big on cloche hats!   You can pull it off, though because you're tall!

Yes you could!!! LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

was just looking at some of twiggys new items.

i saw a sequin sneaker which looks fun.

there is also a long hooded cardigan, but it is in all acrylic and i am not so sure how i feel about that.

https://i04.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/love-twiggy-sequin-sneaker-d-20161005184545327~500348_20J.jpg

https://i03.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/love-twiggy-jacquard-maxi-sweater-d-20161005145153467~500346_VXA.jpg

there are a few nice sale items also.

@sunshine45 Thanks for posting the sequin shoes.  They are adorable.  I ordered the black and the multi.  The black will always go with black slacks and the multi goes great with kaki colored slacks.  Fabulous price too.  Thanks so much.  Those shoes rock!

Honored Contributor

you are welcome @BlingQueen022.

now you all are making me want to go back and order the black also! lol decisions decisions.....

i really like the pink, but maybe i will wait for those to get marked down. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein