Honored Contributor

10/11 - Vince Camuto TS Boot & New Items

[ Edited ]

New items are up! 

The TS is the Briella boot. 5 colors, $170, free s&h. Sugarplum color is pretty.

Vince Camuto Briella Over-the-Knee Leather Boot
498-977

Vince Camuto Wool-Blend Belted Boucle Coat
493-315
Vince Camuto Wool-Blend Belted Boucle Coat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 10/11 - Vince Camuto TS & New Items

Love the dark blue color & burnout chevron design of this velvet dress Heart

Vince Camuto Burnout Velvet Body Dress - Missy
499-557
Vince Camuto Burnout Velvet Body Dress - Missy
We are totally crushing on velvet this season. This rich, sumptuously sensual fabric was given a chic, geometric chevron-patterned burnout design in a curve-hugging body-con dress silhouette that will impress at all of your festive seasonal events.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto Cape-Sleeve Jeweled Neckband Dress - Missy
499-558
Vince Camuto Cape-Sleeve Jeweled Neckband Dress - Missy

Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto Fit-and-Flare Lace Dress - Missy
499-559

Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto Wool Trench Coat
493-320
Vince Camuto Wool Trench Coat

Honored Contributor

i kind of like that cape dress.....different and beautiful.

i am not really tempted though because i dont think i have anything coming up that is that fancy and i already have some dresses that have not been worn.

so far, not so tempted by anything.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
499-559

Love that!  I won't buy as I don't wear dresses often, but that is darling.  My sister would LOVE this.

I wish we knew what the T.S. was!!  I hope it's not a riding boot!

Thanks Chi!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

If any of these dresses makes it to clearance...so beautiful and timeless. Zoom in for the details.  That lace dress with the nude lining Heart

Vince Camuto Faux Fur-Trimmed Quilted Down-Filled Coat
493-310
Vince Camuto Faux Fur-Trimmed Quilted Down-Filled Coat

Esteemed Contributor

I liked these dresses so went onto the web site to get further information.  EVidently this designer does not care to make his items for PLUS sizes.  ONe thing I must say for QVC is that even the "designer" lines come in a full size range.  EXtremely disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I liked these dresses so went onto the web site to get further information.  EVidently this designer does not care to make his items for PLUS sizes.  ONe thing I must say for QVC is that even the "designer" lines come in a full size range.  EXtremely disappointing.

@KathyPet -:HSN does offer women's or plus sizes, including Vince Camuto. I'm wondering if the women’s option for the new dresses hasn't posted yet. We need to keep checking as they load 'new'

Here is another VC dress that was offered in missy and women's options. 2 different item#'s

Vince Camuto Sleeveless Mock Neck Dress - Women's
498-930

Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:14W-22W
Vince Camuto Sleeveless Mock Neck Dress - Women's