Honored Contributor

Re: 1 year anniversary/Princess Eugenie's Wedding

I thought Eugenie looked so beautiful in both gowns on her wedding day. I don't compare weddings, they're supposed to be unique to the couple and what the couple wants.

The emerald tiara leaves me speechless. I hope they have a long happy marriage❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I don't think it was any more special than any royal wedding but I do think her wedding gown was gorgeous, much more "royal" and elegant than Kate or Megan's gowns. I also liked that she chose to be a modern bride and did not wear a veil.   On the other hand, I hated her "wonder woman" recpetion gown.  

Honored Contributor

Bad lighting for the reception dress photo.

Honored Contributor

The last picture in the gown is horrible.  Her boobs are sticking out like propellers. She looks like a wrestler in that picture.   I never thought this young woman and her sister were pretty.  They are attractive but not pretty.  Take a look at their parents!!!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

my my my!

Princess Eugenie’s wedding dress goes on display

That emerald cabochon in the middle and tiara overall is breath-taking!  Such a timeless, classic design that could be worn in any century in the future and still look beautiful.  By far for me, the best part of the ensemble.  

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked the best she's ever looked. I wasnt a fan of the gown, but she looked terrific in it. The tiara and delicate emerald and diamond drop earrings were to die for. I loved the color of her reception gown and I'm sure it was stunning in real life. They look happy together and that's all that matters.
Respected Contributor

The gown was simply gorgeous. And the tiara went beautifully with the gown.

Eugenie was glowing; she and Jack just looked so happy.

Jack wore his glasses for a few minutes as Eugenie walked down the aisle - he wanted to make sure he could really see her as she approached the altar. Heart

Related image

Image result for jack brooksbank wedding at the altar

Image result for eugenie and jack in black and white carriage photo