Respected Contributor

1 year anniversary/Princess Eugenie's Wedding

to me this wedding was a special one - from the amazing dress to that unforgettable emerald tiara to Jack Brooksbanks' emerald earring gift to the simple but elegant ceremony. i especially liked her reception dress with the York roses on it - a tie in to history. 

Princess Eugenie wedding timeline

Princess Eugenie second dress in pictures

Respected Contributor

Re: 1 year anniversary/Princess Eugenie's Wedding

then and now

Princess Eugenie official photos

Respected Contributor

Image result for princess eugenie reception gown

Respected Contributor

They look so happy - then and now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved her gracious attitude about not caring if the back of her gown showed the scars from her surgery for scoliosis, proving to the world that even a Princess isn't perfect!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Wow, you're right about that tiara, @ms traditional -- what a crowning touch that was!

Esteemed Contributor

Love her in that wedding dress. Is that champagne colored dress the one that has roses on it? I can't see any but in any case it's not a very flattering photo because of the way her breasts are shaded underneath. That surely could have been lightened up what with all the photo shopping tricks available before being released to the news media. Happy for her. Hope her sister also finds happiness with a mate. In fact I think her sister might have gotten engaged recently.

Honored Contributor

They're a cute couple.  I really liked the Fall-themed floral display on the chapel steps.  As for the reception dress, I still don't care for it; it screams "Wonder Woman" to me.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought her wedding was the most beautiful royal wedding I have seen. I Love her dress and the reason it was designed how it was. The tiara was perfect. I did not know much about Eugenie until I started reading about ht wedding but I like her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

In fact I think her sister might have gotten engaged recently.

She did, and I read that we can expect her wedding to be very different from Eugenie’s.  Obviously conjecture, but they said their personalities are not alike, with Beatrice being more quiet.  A smaller, more intimate wedding would be more likely.