Honored Contributor

1 day free shipping from AG jeans

AG jeans are offering 1 day free shipping with purchase of their new B type jean.  They are made of Japanese denim and more tailored then their other jeans.  they are constructed to use much less water when they do washes.  They are in 3 styles in 3 different shades.  B1 is the skinny,  B2 is their cigarette (my favorite) and B3 is a straight.  they are mid rise (about 8-9")  B1 is 10" leg opening, B2 is 11.5" and the straight 13.5"

B2

B-Type 02

B-Type 02

B-Type 02

Trusted Contributor

Re: 1 day free shipping from AG jeans

[ Edited ]

I purchased the AG B2 cigarette's in "five years" shade and love them!  The fit is more tailored and having 5 different lengths to choose from is such a bonus as each shoe or look we want  requires a different length.  They are midrise at 8.5".

The denim is top quality. 98 cotton/2 spandex.

made in USA.  5 stars.

PS.  Sometimes I'm in between sizes with some styles of AG and had to size down  on these too.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1 day free shipping from AG jeans

@Pink123 wrote:

I purchased the AG B2 cigarette's in "five years" shade and love them!  The fit is more tailored and having 5 different lengths to choose from is such a bonus as each shoe or look we want  requires a different length.  They are midrise at 8.5".

The denim is top quality. 98 cotton/2 spandex.

made in USA.  5 stars.

PS.  Sometimes I'm in between sizes with some styles of AG and had to size down  on these too.

That's the one I want to get!  Yes, I love the cotton/2 spandes combinaton.  Glad you like it!