Respected Contributor

Re: 1 Jumpsuit/3 Outfits...your opinions...

[ Edited ]

First, you look great and that jumpsuit is a fab find.

#3 - If the hat, belt and shoes were shiny silver or not in the gray family, this ensemble would check all the boxes. (maybe try pops of true colors instead)

I like the concept of #2 but the soft colors of the top don't go with the 'harsh' black.

As far as #1 - the white top is nice but I've never liked sheer over dark. It just detracts from the look, imo.

Anyway, take it or leave it but thanks for letting me play along!

Respected Contributor

#3 looks pulled together, #2 is OK, # 1 is a no. You like a neutral palate but I like red with black.

Honored Contributor

they all look good, but i prefer #1, but opened.

remember, the more buttons or knots you have to undo or untie, it will make it that much more difficult to use the bathroom.

i have purchased a number of jumpsuits this year, but all will be worn with open toppers and all jumpsuits have been tested for ease of pulling down. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Were you specifically in search of a jumpsuit? It seems that you have gone to a lot of trouble to find one that would work for you, but from the way you're styling it I feel like you could achieve the same effect with a lot less hassle by employing separates in a "column of color" (i.e., a black tank and black pants).

Honored Contributor

I think all look great on you and are styled well....HOWEVER....why not just wear a nice pair of black pants and tank with a similar fit. 

It would be so much easier when going to the ladies room!!

Respected Contributor

For me a jumpsuit is a hassle but if I were to wear one I would wear a shrug or light sweater or something I can take off quickly.  Something  with a pop of color for day.  Also that way you can see it is a cute jumpsuit.  

I would go with pants and a tank for the looks you chose.  I love the blouse in number two.  Not a fan of one with the jumpsuit.  Looks more delicate and femine and would go with something lighter.  I like number three but can't tell it's is a jump suit.

Just how I look at it.  I do like your pieces but you searched for the jumpsuit so wear it as a jumpsuit.  It's a nice one.

Occasional Contributor

You really are a lovely model! All three ensembles are fantastic! My personal preference would be the shoes from #1 worn in #2 as well. I love flip flops but think #2 needs a more substantial shoe. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

Love #3 - you look great!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

jumpsuit cute

but why go to all the extra when you could just do black pants and top and get the same effect

or wear something under the top?

for myself when I have to start with options like this I know it's time to return,  you know new shoes, or bra, or whatever to make the outfit 

Respected Contributor

You got a great deal on your thrifted jumpsuit and it is very cute!

You look great in all three of the styles but I think I like #2 the best, then #1 and finally #3.  I like that both #1 and #2 showcase the entire jumpsuit whereas #3 (from the picture) looks like a blouse with pants.