Respected Contributor

Re: 1 Jumpsuit/3 Outfits...your opinions...

@MacDUFF  You look good in all of them!

Honored Contributor

I like this top with the jumpsuit.  Looks nice on you. 

20210523_153200.jpg 

Respected Contributor

I’m glad you tagged me because I did check back once in anticipation of you posting the new outfits. My favorite is the first with the turquoise shirt. The second (with the hat) is okay but it doesn’t grab me.  I also like the last two outfits with the sweaters covering the top of the jumpsuit making it look like just pants. I especially like it with the light grey sweater over the top of the jumpsuit.

I bet whoever donated that jumpsuit to the thrift store didn’t know it was going to have such an interesting life! 😜

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Can I see it with something short sleeved underneath?

25 most popular things you can buy at Old Navy

Trusted Contributor

OMG - you honestly look great in all of the looks.  What a great stylist you are.   I've seen some cute jumpsuits but never thought of styling them the way you did - just beautiful.  I just may have to steal your ideas!!

Super Contributor

I like the jumpsuit alone (without a top) and accessories that are shown in #3. The jumpsuit is very flattering on you and the simplicity of it suits your style. Love the look of the b/w bag with it! Enjoy your new look!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Foxxee:   I just LOVE your suggestions re: wearing a top or tee or blouse underneath a jumpsuit!

I'm the one who likes the 'jumper' look.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).