Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1:35 p.m. Kristin's top???

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

I just turned the channel to see what she was wearing.  The top looks like it is from the brand that sells the t-shirts they are fixing to show.  The ones that say breathe, love etc.

Do The Quacker Factory capri's she is wearing look a little tight on her?  Looks like she might need to have gone up a size. 

@isaboo WHAT?? Not be able to say she's wearing the XXS size??  Sometimes the hosts and their vanity sizing is really a bit much.  But Kerstin loves her tight workout clothes, so she is probably just much more comfortable with them tight. 

I thought they were too small on her. You could see everything. Although the plus size model was wearing her pants too tight. I don't know if the sizing is inconsistent or they don't want to wear their proper sizes. Kerstin should have gone up a size. It was very unflattering. I wonder if she took time to look in the mirror (front and back).

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure about the top. 

Has anyone ordered the Peace Love World Gaucho Pants? 

I noticed they didn't hang right on Kristen.  I thought it may have been the way she was standing and as I watched they just weren't hanging right.   I'm debating on ordering them.

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm the odd one out but I don't think those pants look too tight in Kerstin.  I don't like them at all but I thought they fit her fine.   Up a size they would have been big and baggy. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought the pedal pushers looked great on Kerstin. She has an amazing figure! 

Contributor

Okay will probably be deleted for Kirstin bashing, however, why did she change into those palazzo pants instead of keeping the TSV on. At least change into a larger size for you ladies who thought they were too small, but keep the "deal of the day" on!!! Was there a balloon pant on today and I missed it?? I turned to the Q the other night and the vendor did all the talking and she looked like she was bored to tears. Don't understand what management sees to place her out front. I never comment on a host but please, shouldn't she at least have worn the TSV...I know you all will correct me if I missed the balloon pants...thanks for letting me rant, if you see this!!

Frequent Contributor

The great thing about Quacker Factory is they say they are stretch pants. So you can wear them tight or loose. So great.