Trusted Contributor

Re: 1/15 TSV - Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Love his pima cotten shirts but being 5'4" tall those shirts are almost 31 inches long.  Would be a dress on me.  

@Blingqueen023 I bought the short-sleeved pima cotton shirt when it was a TSV, and it's fairly long on me. I'm 5'2" and will pass on this TSV. Too bad because I love the feel of the fabric, but it's rarely the white t-shirt that I reach for. 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Love his pima cotten shirts but being 5'4" tall those shirts are almost 31 inches long.  Would be a dress on me.  

@Blingqueen023 I bought the short-sleeved pima cotton shirt when it was a TSV, and it's fairly long on me. I'm 5'2" and will pass on this TSV. Too bad because I love the feel of the fabric, but it's rarely the white t-shirt that I reach for. 

@pinkmochi I hear ya.  If the top was 29 inches long it would have been perfect for me.  I have to watch the length of these tops when I purchase them.  29 inches is perfect for me.  I just received two of Susan's tops that are 29 inches and they are perfect.  I don't see alot of the 29 inch tops but when I do I buy them.  I do have two of Isaac's pima cotton tops that are a bit longer but as you said I don't wear them all that much.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say i like the style of the TSV.....my problem is the colors....have a navy of his already...not a big pastel lover and these seem to be the same colors he offered in the warm weather last year.......would have liked to see a brown

or dark olive.....dark green.........also being 5'2"...........things do look a bit too long...............this season i am out of luck...everything seems to be tunics...and now the peplums

which alot of the designers are now offering..(which i don't feel looks good on an apple shape).....My goal was to save more money this year.....looks like i will be!!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love pima cotton, but I'm not a fan of the scooped neck.  I'll pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

LLB has tons of Pima offerings, with FREE SHIPPING and 25% off today.

They have misses, petites and women's sizes, depending on the item.

This long sleeved tee, for example, is $26.95, and 25% off of that price.

Just type in PIMA in the search and 17 different styles/options pop up.

@Krimpette

@kelsey17

@Blingqueen023

@pinkmochi

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A300884
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Printed Tunic with Lace Details

a300884.jpg

This is one beautiful top!

Honored Contributor

Love the new tops

A302356
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Clip Dot Blouse with Pleated Cuffs

a302356.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A300889
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Bi-Color Knit Jacquard Zip Front Jacket

a300889.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

LLB has tons of Pima offerings, with FREE SHIPPING and 25% off today.

They have misses, petites and women's sizes, depending on the item.

This long sleeved tee, for example, is $26.95, and 25% off of that price.

Just type in PIMA in the search and 17 different styles/options pop up.

@Krimpette

@kelsey17

@Blingqueen023

@pinkmochi

While Isaac's T may be a nice quality, I'm another 5'2" gal who would find it way too long (and I wasn't sure I liked the neckline or the hi low/curved back hem).  It's nice to see Pima Cotton T's in Petite, so thanks for posting @lolakimono.  I remember some ladies posting about something similar at Eddie Bauer awhile back and I picked up 2 long sleeved V neck T's in Petite when they were on sale -- great deal and I wear these often.