Honored Contributor

1/15 TSV - Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top

APTSV_IML_011218_01.jpg

$29, $3 shipping

Essential? You bet. Refresh your everyday wardrobe with this soft pima cotton Isaac Mizrahi top, from a designer who knows what women want. The contrast hem combines a straight front with a curved back for a modern twist on a top you'll love living in. From Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM).

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: scoop neckline, 3/4-length sleeves, hi-low hem with straight front and curved back, side slits
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 26-1/2" to 28-5/8"; plus length 29" to 30-3/4"
  • Content: 100% cotton (80% pima)
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: 1/15 TSV - Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Top

@Chi-town girl

Thank you for posting.  I must be in the doghouse because I never get these emails anymore.  His pima cotton t-shirts truly are nice.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I was at the mall on the 26th and picked up a pima cotton turtleneck at CK on sale for $20. 

Boy is that some soft material! That's a good price on IM's but I'm not really fond of that neckline on me

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you for posting.  I must be in the doghouse because I never get these emails anymore.  His pima cotton t-shirts truly are nice.

@kjae - I think Q has some database/IT issues with their email notifications. Others have the same issue as you. 

Glad to have fashion shows tonight! I enjoy IM

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Black and navy for sure. Have to see the rose on air... 

Cute T.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I was at the mall on the 26th and picked up a pima cotton turtleneck at CK on sale for $20. 

Boy is that some soft material! That's a good price on IM's but I'm not really fond of that neckline on me

@Andreatoo - yes, pima cotton is awesome.  I don't like 3/4 sleeves, so I'm not buying the TSV, but I will watch his show tonight.

I was hoping Q would send the presale email for the GILI cargo legging that is the Big Deal on Q2 launching tues night. Maybe it will be sent  tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Love his cotton shirts but I prefer an even hemline.  I think that longer curve in the back accentuates wide hips and rear!! Will pass unless they look longer live.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Here's to hoping they don't spend 45 minutes talking about the T-shirt! LOL

Valued Contributor

Thanks, love his pima cotton tees 

Respected Contributor

When it says 100% cotton - will it shrink?  should I size up in case?  Sorry for such a basic question thanks for any help.