Respected Contributor

Re: 🛍️🛍️A.M. Style Live Chat🛍️🛍️

@lolakimono Sincere sympathy to you and BF on the passing of his Father. 

A quiet week here.  Played a little bridge.  Today we have childcare duties while their parents go car shopping.  That's it for the weekend.

Only thing that arrived this week was the Bob Mackie TSV.  I got the navy and gold stripe tee with the gold crops.  I like the set, but the description says crops.  I am 5'4" and the 'crops' are more like pedal pushers on me.  I'm okay with that, but for the tall girls that ordered this; they will not be happy.

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies B is still asleep, it has been a chaotic few days around here.

B had a followup with his "hip" surgeon on Tuesday and the post OP fracture is not healing as it should. He referred him to another surgeon at HSS. The original appt for two weeks from now was moved the Wednesday after the new doc saw the X rays, he was told surgery is needed to repari the issue.

He spent the better part o the last two days at HSS pre op test MRI etc.

My Dad "freaked" out when we told him what was going on. What happened when ... wanting to know all the details, How were are going to get there how I am going to get home, there are times he still thinks I am 12 years old.

B will have the repair surgery Tuesday afternoon.

But in the meantime we are going to a wddding tomorrow night and staying out on LI for the night, time not so great but we need the break from reality.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Sorry to hear more surgery needed.  Our mail carrier is a woman of about 50.  She had hip replacement that required more surgery also.  She is back to work but using a cane.  My SIL also had more surgeries to correct hip but is doing very well now.  Hoping he makes a good recovery.

Trusted Contributor

Good AM!

@lolakimono   Wow...your week.  So sorry about you and BF's loss.  Sad.  Your world is crumbling!  Don't know how your holding up with everything including all the schoolwork.  Im praying for a clear MRI.  Sending hugs your way.  

I "cleaned up" at Kate Spade outlet yesterday.   Almost everything 70% off. Bought a cute little tiki bar bag, four pair of earrings and a necklace.  Then Neiman Marcus Last Call for two tops.  Whole store 40% off.  Bloomies outlet didn't have much of a sale.  Retail therapy was much needed.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Oh boy, I am sorry to read that your beloved is facing another surgery.

About your Dad - you're his baby - it's what it is :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Thank you I know the next two weeks might be h--l but in the end we will all be fine

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Leaving early today.  Wishing each a safe and blessed holiday weekend.

Valued Contributor

Good morning! Sitting here with my pup Charlie. He's looking behind me out the window, and I'm looking at QVC. I just got hooked on the crochet Hot in Hollywood top. I bought it in the bright pink because I thought it would look nice with white capris or black ones. Item A292620. I'm taking off for Seattle on the Amtrak train from the Detroit area in mid June. I thought this top would be nice to take along in case we do anything like go out to a nice restaurant. My packing is extremely limited as I'm in a roomette with very little space for luggage. I could take more and stash it in the storage area on the car, but I'd rather pack light. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Honored Contributor

Did Motto offer crochet tops years ago I am racking my brain to figute out where I have seen tops like this

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

Good morning! Sitting here with my pup Charlie. He's looking behind me out the window, and I'm looking at QVC. I just got hooked on the crochet Hot in Hollywood top. I bought it in the bright pink because I thought it would look nice with white capris or black ones. Item A292620. I'm taking off for Seattle on the Amtrak train from the Detroit area in mid June. I thought this top would be nice to take along in case we do anything like go out to a nice restaurant. My packing is extremely limited as I'm in a roomette with very little space for luggage. I could take more and stash it in the storage area on the car, but I'd rather pack light. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Good AM!

@lolakimono   Wow...your week.  So sorry about you and BF's loss.  Sad.  Your world is crumbling!  Don't know how your holding up with everything including all the schoolwork.  Im praying for a clear MRI.  Sending hugs your way.  

I "cleaned up" at Kate Spade outlet yesterday.   Almost everything 70% off. Bought a cute little tiki bar bag, four pair of earrings and a necklace.  Then Neiman Marcus Last Call for two tops.  Whole store 40% off.  Bloomies outlet didn't have much of a sale.  Retail therapy was much needed.

there are always amazing sales at the KS outlets,  never bought anything there but if you are a fan I think it would be hard to resist