Super Contributor

Does anyone have a lg premier pro.  It seems like a great deal for 50.00.  I have to 3.00 to decide

tia

Super Contributor

Re: track phone by LG

[ Edited ]

My husband and I each bought one this one on sale on HSN back in the Fall for about $10.00 more. Great price with the one year service. Never had a problem with any of our Tracfones. Have had the brand for over 10 years.  Excellent for someone who doesn't need unlimited talk. We always have rollover minutes . We use it mostly for occasional calls, when we are out , so we don't wear it out with use. I usually buy a new phone every year on one of shopping channels as is cheaper than just adding minutes,

Super Contributor

Have had mine for almost 2 yrs and I liked it so much I ordered one for my hubby. It works just fine for what we use it for. I play a lot of games and listen to music on it daily.

Honored Contributor

@monks : Best purchase ever. Purchased mine in October here on Qvc. Easy to activate and easy to use and  great customer service. My previous phones and customer service with tracfone were horrible. Love the premier pro.SouthernBee

Super Contributor

Thanks all  for the infor.