Honored Contributor

Re: soooooo frustrated (touch)- upgraded my Iphone

You could have just had a new battery installed. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

I was so hoping you would see this sos ...i find you're every knowledgeab

e & would direct me in the right direction.

I called Apple care got appt in storeWed (i'm in Nj but live n Tampa).

Im sure it's either the otter techcase too heavy (and covers touch area) or phone needs adjustment.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

yesi could have put in mew battery but Applete technician told me itwasnt the batterybut the "memory" runnng constantly.  

he didn't give me suggestion for fixing!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@jaxs mom

yesi could have put in mew battery but Applete technician told me itwasnt the batterybut the "memory" runnng constantly.  

Double press the home button and swipe up on each app running in the background.  I do this on a daily basis to close out apps and make my iPhone run better. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

You're Welcome.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

oh my i am fighting a terrible case of bronchitis --- heavily "drugged" ....I just flew home & looking at my posts (esp to @jaxs mom) I'm sooooooooooo sorry that reply made no sense🤒😷🤧😳😳😳😳😳😳

So what I was trying to say:  yes battery replacement would have fixed my dilemma but I was due for upgrade & seemed to make sense since my "phone was freezing" a lot.

Anyway, perhaps I did misunderstand.  In fact, I made a "rash" decision when i really wasn't in my "full" mind -- 

Thank you @Mz iMac I'm going to Apple tomorrow after seeing my own dr. as I'm feeling no better & perhaps I can get a better understanding OR exchange it!!!! 

PS:  sorry this is red -- i can't figure out what key I hit🙄....obviously I'm not a good candidate for drugs! lol

Honored Contributor

@glb613

@glb613 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@jaxs mom

Double press the home button and swipe up on each app running in the background.  I do this on a daily basis to close out apps and make my iPhone run better. 

funny you say to do this because I do!!!  Apple guy told me "that's why you're running out of battery so fast you're closing all your apps & takes more battery to reload them."

So confused because Apple genius taught me at my store to do this🙄

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@glb613

@glb613 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@jaxs mom

funny you say to do this because I do!!!  Apple guy told me "that's why you're running out of battery so fast you're closing all your apps & takes more battery to reload them."

So confused because Apple genius taught me at my store to do this🙄

I do this on a regular basis and plan to continue.  I also don't have battery problems doing this task. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

I posted a "update" but I didn't know how to put you into my response so I just typed in your screen name ...

everything is going to be taken care of! thanks!  homedecor1