New Contributor

"HP LAPTOP LIFETIME SUPPORT"

I have found the answer to HP's laptop lifetime support. We all know by now that DeviceAdvice.com has gone out of biz. I know why but thats not the point of discussion, as I know so many of you are frustrated with the answers given by QVC reps when you ask what do we do for our lifetime support. . Dont blame them 90% of them dont know either, as I bought my Laptop in Aug of 2017 and it worked like ****** then and after deviceadvice sold me programs that I didn't need nor were compatible with my computer and that left me in worst condition, and my wallet 179.00 lighter. (Maybe that could be why they not in BIZ anymore????)

After contacting QVC copious times I FINALLY got a rep that knew what the true deal was as far as our Lifetime Support for Laptops purchased from a certain date till at least my purchase date.. I can only guess those posting  bought their's B-4 mine were/are entitled to the same lifetime support I was promised when I purchased mine.

NO we are not to contact "Techliveconnect.com at their 1800# as they dont know anything about QVC, either OR  any new company for lifetime support. We are to call the original software maker of the packet where all our software and the paper was saying we have lifetime support from DeviceAdvice.com came out of,  as they are and  will  be honoring the lifetime support for all covered laptops purchased.I do NOT have their name but the phone # is 1800 683 6968 

You will need the following Info:     your laptop order #,   and date of purchase,   this is needed for this company to see if your order # matches the orders they are to provide lifetime service to. Once the info is confirmed, you will be provided a service tech to connect into your machine. You will need to tell them what the problem is.

When I use them they fixed my laptop and made it lighting fast. I was very happy with the quality work.  However even thought the advertisement says they are stateside it was very difficult to understand their broken English. So if you have a hearing issue please find yourself someone who can hear well as there is work to be done on both ends, and directions must be followed to the letter, but once it begins they do most all themself without us.

I hope this helps all of you QVC customers like myself as now I have what I wanted from the start.

Any questions please post or contact. Go get your support now!!!

Sincerely,

BUG

Valued Contributor

Re: "HP LAPTOP LIFETIME SUPPORT"

This is the best argument for not buying any kind of electronics through the TV! Buy locally where you can get service.

Best deals, best service all at your B/M store.

Valued Contributor

I called tech live  connect at 1 800 683 6968.all i had to do is give my name and they had all of my accounts on file.no need to give any other information.just stated boughy laptop and pc at qvc.this is the company to deal with for live time tech support..

New Contributor

Xraytech,

After hearing so many stories from QVC and their customers I was just happy to hear someone was out there who knew someone that could fix my laptop.

Now I hear you say tech live connect is it?? I have seen other post on this forum where is they said they called techliveconnect for support and they knew nothing of QVC.

So I did exactly as you said I called the 1800 # you provided and after a 5 min wait a rep came on the phone  I said I bought a Laptop from QVC and I understand you are to provide lifetime support  the man replied YES we will honor the QVC lifetime support and they needed the purchaser's name and the order # to put in their system. Since my machine was running like a fine tuned racer I said I was just confirming live tech was providing the lifetime support. 

Thank you for knowing more than all the QVC reps that I have called since Aug 2017.

BUG

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1BUG1 Hello. Glad you found out that your laptop is covered with Tech Live Connect. I found them very helpful setting my account up. They emailed me back to confirm after I gave them the info they needed. 

Please call them back and give them the info they asked for. I did and am now on file for my three years free tech support that came with my HP laptop. IF you wait until you really need them it may be too late to register. I have heard of that happening. 

I just want you to get what you deserve to get and it is better to be safe than sorry about this. Sometimes there is a time limit of when to sign up for coverage. 

I hope this helps as I know how frustrated this has been as I had been going through the same thing. Get your tech support so you can be worry free for the time you get to have it. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Glad to hear this because I have procrastinated and haven't even plugged in my HP laptop yet!! Hope it works because Jan31st is approaching rapidly!!

I thank you for the information about lifetime support for HP and I called the 800 number only to get a guy IN INDIA! Could not understand a word he said and am so completely UNHAPPY! This computer was bought for me BECAUSE IT HAD LIFETIME SUPPORT AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH QVC RIGHT NOW FOR NOT HONORING THIS! 

Something needs to be done because INDIA IS UNACCEPTABLE! I will not buy anything else from QVC/HSN until hearing what has been done!