Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, yes.  I didn’t wire the house for sound.  My girlfriend did that.  DH and I have different taste in music so I didn’t go that route.  The Bose Bluetooth speakers are very portable.  LM

Honored Contributor

Re: playing music at home

[ Edited ]

If I were young and starting out with a new home then I would probably be looking at something like the Sonos Home Sound System. Everything wireless with streaming capability. It's just a neat and tidy way to have music throughout the house. But I'm old and so is my home theater system. I'm happy with that.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: playing music at home

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

If I were young and starting out with a new home then I would probably be looking at something like the Sonos Home Sound System. Everything wireless with streaming capability. It's just a neat and tidy way to have music throughout the house. But I'm old and so is my home theater system. I'm happy with that.Woman Happy

I agree, but my problem is the sound keeps shuting off, with recveiver saying check speaker wires, driving me nuts,going to try to get some one to check this out first.My son thinks i should do sonos.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.