Respected Contributor

I posted this on the TSV forum also in case someone here wondered about this purchase. 

I received my new iPad and accessories from HSN in rose gold today, which is 6 days earlier than stated. It is a beautiful rose gold color even though it stated gold. They did explain it was more rose gold which I appreciated them doing so. The rose gold wireless earbuds, rose gold case with removable keyboard, and pale rose gold neoprene case to match are all very well made. The included stand is very sturdy.
I am pleased with this package. I paid more than just buying the iPad only from Apple but the accessories I would have bought anyways. The accessories are made well and of good quality. I will set it up and register it tomorrow.
Just wanted to give an update on my purchase.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new iPad. 

Respected Contributor

I received my Rose Gold iPad 128 gb a few days ago from HSN It was shipped right out and in a few days I had it. I love the color and it was an easy set up as usual with Apple products. The keyboard case was very well made and all the accessories were as nice. I took the removable keyboard out of the case as I use the iPad keyboard most of the time. The accessories matched very well with the Rose Gold color.

I didn’t have to drive to get a thing as all that I needed came

Fed Ex to my door with a Signature required-which I like them to do. 

Even if I paid a little more than others want I feel it is worth it to me. Very pleased.