Honored Contributor

I have a mac pro,only two usb plug ins on side ,both same size, my cameras have  much larger cable plugs ,do not fit the two on side,what to do?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

You could buy a memory card reader that has a regular size USB plug and upload from that. They are not expensive. Best Buy, Amazon, most places that sell tech stuff sell them.

Honored Contributor

In the meantime, email the photos to yourself.

Mac Pro has 4 USB ports.

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at Wed, Aug 1, 2018-12.53.12 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have a mac pro,only two usb plug ins on side ,both same size, my cameras have  much larger cable plugs ,do not fit the two on side,what to do?

I think you mean a Macbook Pro and it has a built-in card reader.  Look on the right side of the case.  If your camera uses someting other than a SD card, you will need an external card reader. 

Honored Contributor

Can you post a photo of  what the camera cord looks like, I can not beleive it does not have a USB conection

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@glb613 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think you mean a Macbook Pro and it has a built-in card reader.  Look on the right side of the case.  If your camera uses someting other than a SD card, you will need an external card reader. 

Ihave a little round hole ,on right side ,yes macbook pro laptop is what i have.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Can you post a photo of  what the camera cord looks like, I can not beleive it does not have a USB conection

TheUSB is only two ,not right size for my camera.

Honored Contributor

Iwill pick up a external card reader,thanks to those helpfull people!!

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@glb613 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Ihave a little round hole ,on right side ,yes macbook pro laptop is what i have.

Your computer must be really old if you don't have a built-in card reader.  Mine is from 2013 and I don't have a little round hole anywhere. 

Honored Contributor

Re: down loading pictures

[ Edited ]

Still having problems ,bought a apple external card reader, the plug in on my cameras do not fit this card reader, it was not cheap. Bought this lap top just this year from best buy.