I noticed that QVC carry alot of tracfone cellphones when will you be getting in Samsung galaxy cellphones or apple cellphones again.

Honored Contributor

@trina1971  No one from QVC answers these posts.  If you post your question in the Customer Care section of this forum someone will answer you there.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
@trina1971, just a guess, I would look again in the stretch between Thanksgiving & Christmas.
Honored Contributor

If you're looking for strictly Tracfone, I seriously doubt they would ever offer an iPhone; the Galaxy phones Tracfone offers are never premium phones. 

If you're not looking for Tracfones, then any Galaxy or iPhone that QVC will sell will always be older, outdated models at inflated prices.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Tracfone's website has the iphone available for purchase.  It's not the newest version, obviously, but it is an iphone.

Esteemed Contributor

@trina1971 wrote:

I noticed that QVC carry alot of tracfone cellphones when will you be getting in Samsung galaxy cellphones or apple cellphones again.

You should go to your favorite wireless company and find yourself a phone. Sometimes the major companies have sales on phones.