Respected Contributor

Re: ? about electronic body fat scale

@Desertdi there is a small current that is supposed to pass thru the lower body (can't feel it) when feet touch certain markers . If one has a pacemaker or under a certain age it is not to be used. Like every subject it can be googled with opinions as to it's usefulness.

QVC sells H349956 and H364028 with a couple of reviews as always some love some not so much.

I am interested in the weight mainly and that is accurate. There are charts everywhere to figure BMI which work well . And of course waist measurement and the 'pinch test' is pretty accurate . They also measure bone mass, water %, give suggested calorie intake, keep a record of previous sessions , prepare one's meals and load the dishwasher Smiley Happy --maybe not the last 2. It is certainy not a necessity, but I find it kind of fun. 

Respected Contributor

Re: ? about electronic body fat scale

I had one of Tony Little's Homedics scales years ago, @okaywitheasypay , and I believe the "remove battery" suggestion is your best bet for resetting.  As I recall, the initial setup inputs are key to getting a close read.  Good luck with it!Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?