Occasional Contributor

Re: Why Does Malwarebytes Tell Me Every Site I Go To is Malicious?

Happy to have helped, and it will continue to get better with continued cleaning. This is, by far, the best way to keep you PC clean from bugs. Thank you for letting me know.

Occasional Contributor

How does one give out Hearts here? NEwbie, with MS, so, typos, please excuse them. As long as you can read my words, I hope it is alright.

PS: I really do not like telling of my illness, but one has to explain why such bad typing and grammar.

Occasional Contributor

Were Nortons trying to upsell to you? I have not checked, but I know they get commmission for upselling...if you have Nortons 360, you are good. Now, if you already have Malware, the Bytes program will not save you. Malware takes a professional and 200 bucks to help and then, iffie at best.

Respected Contributor

@epoole59 wrote:

How does one give out Hearts here? NEwbie, with MS, so, typos, please excuse them. As long as you can read my words, I hope it is alright.

PS: I really do not like telling of my illness, but one has to explain why such bad typing and grammar.

@epoole59 ... To give out a heart, just click on the red heart.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli