Occasional Contributor

What is best Android 32gb tablet on market that is expandable?

In market for new tablet...want 32gb that is expandable and good for internet/games. I have tried D2 and Nobis, as thought I would go cheap route but neither one last more than 3 months and quit. So now wanting tablet that will last so will put more money into it. Found you need more than 8gb to be able to add apps etc. Have been researching and am thinking about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 inch tablet. Anyone have any idea what new tablets will be coming out in 2015?

Frequent Contributor

Re: What is best Android 32gb tablet on market that is expandable?

The Teclast X98 air II is a Intel Baytrail quadcore, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, with 3G and retina display for around $200. There are two version, on is straight android and the other comes with an Android/Windows 8 dual boot.. These are really nice little tablets using the 9.7 inch footprint.

Respected Contributor

Be advised, adding an SD card doesn't mean you can use it for running apps.

Adding SD card

Frequent Contributor

Even at 16GB having a microsd for storage of media app storage is not really an issue. With 4.4 app to SD is native, but some manufacturers remove it. Rooting gives multiple options for storing app on external storage.

Trusted Contributor

I want that Teclast. Will Best Buy or Office Depot sell it? Or will it be sold direct from China?
Frequent Contributor

On 12/31/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: I want that Teclast. Will Best Buy or Office Depot sell it? Or will it be sold direct from China?
Right now it is just online . I don't think we are allowed to link but there are a ton of reputable sellers on eBay and the usual big tablet online sources like Merimobile. This is also a 64 bit processor.
Super Contributor

i guess its just online.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you to all who posted to help me out.

Esteemed Contributor

You will be happy with the Samsung Tab S. You may wait to after the CES consumer electronics show, and see if Samsung introduces a new tablet. There may be a sale on current inventory.
Esteemed Contributor

I would buy a Samsung or Apple. The Teclast does not have a US warranty,and costs 300 dollars. You should check YouTube for a review.