Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Weird I phone Yahoo Mail issue

I hope this makes sense I replaced my I phone 7 with an I phone   8 in early Dec. I had no issues, I messages work both on the phone and the computer no issues

I was out for the count for close to two weeks (flu and double penunomia)

I have been checking my Yahoo mail on my phone, I am getting messages that Yahoo mail wants to send a code to my I phone 7 to continue reading the mail. Thing is I now have an i phone 8, and I am not getting a code

I am at a loss what to do to be able to go back to reading my mail on my Mac

This is annoying and frustrating

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Weird I phone Yahoo Mail issue

Call  them and ask?

Had you had the pneumonia shot prior to getting it?  I just winder how effective they are.  There are so many strains of pneumonia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Call who?

I have had both pneumonia shots twice, bu unfortunately I have immune issues and did not develop the tiders needed to fight the pneumonia 

@Kachina624 wrote:

Call  them and ask?

Had you had the pneumonia shot prior to getting it?  I just winder how effective they are.  There are so many strains of pneumonia.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox.  Surely the I Phones have some sort of tech support.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  

This looks to me like a syncing problem with your devices and Yahoo Mail. 

Apple support or forums may be a resource for help. 

Honored Contributor

Hi all feeling somewhat myself this morning and decided to tackle the issue, not sure how but I fixed it. I have had the Yahoo e mail since 1999, it is a part of me Smiley Happy