Honored Contributor

Re: 📱 Way to go, QVC! 📱 IPAD 2018

@jaxs mom wrote:

It's still 129 dollars over Apple's price and the aftermarket accessories they include are not at all worth the difference IMO. 

all those accessories can be found on the big A or at TJ or Marshalls type of store, not worth adding over $100+ to the cost of an iPad which you can buy anywhere,

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 I agree that a new iPad Pro should be coming. I want to buy the one they have now as they usually drop the price online right after that happens. 

I always have two iPads and pass on the ones I replace to my daughter or grandchildren. 

Honored Contributor

The new iPads just came out a couple months ago

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
New Contributor

There's an Apple event on Oct. 30 taking place in Brooklyn, NY. Rumors there are going to be a new iPad Pro and MacBook Air.

Honored Contributor

@annie ar wrote:

There's an Apple event on Oct. 30 taking place in Brooklyn, NY. Rumors there are going to be a new iPad Pro and MacBook Air.

@annie ar, I heard this this morning. I have been waiting so long for an announcement about a new iPad Pro, I'm dying to get one.

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

It's still 129 dollars over Apple's price and the aftermarket accessories they include are not at all worth the difference IMO. 

@jaxs mom ... usually QVC does not sell the most recent versions of Apple products .... at ridiculously high prices.  Always better to purchase directly from Apple IMHO.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector@Jordan2

This morning while working with my Apple Pencil, I realized how much more “intuitive” it is! This will GREATLY benefit my projects! ( Cataracts and less stability of hands as I age hinder) 

I did notice in the past some HAPTICS, meaning ie: lift the phone and it turns on. Also, my last iPhone sort of knew how to set itself based on my habits, which it seemed to intuit!

I am grateful to this company for introducing products and updates that make life easier.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector@Jordan2@annie ar

To add: my tv and Apple devices are listening! They know which sites I visit on the internet and then offer up those favorites predicted to like.

I yelled at the “smart” tv for playing a “twangy” country song! lol. And I used to make fun of people for “talking” to ALEXA!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2@Mz iMac 

@Mz iMac

The two year olds in our family were happy with their parents’ phones! Well, not at 2...nearer to three. 

The DGD did call an Uber unexpectedly; but our DGS has learned all about “tractows” (tractors) and tells us about “bailers” and “lifters.”

However, all of them have rubberized enclosures on them.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

I don’t know much about the cellular tablets?

They probably require a cell tower so one would need to have the same as a mobile account just like a phone.

My iPad works in the car on trips (maps)...but it may be accessing my iPhone cellular for that? IDK