Honored Contributor

Re: Very slow re: typing words in my email messages

It's probably just latency on their server and not on your end if that's the only place you have an issue. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

It's funny, regarding the other provider (I have another email address on a differnt provider):  Typing my emails on that other provider is just fine.  Not slow at all.  Just regular typing.  So, it's not my computer, I'm guessing.  Just the first company/provider email service that I'm complaining about.  If that makes any sense at all.   Btw, thank you for your replies.  I'll keep asking around.  Someone around here will eventually figure it out, or maybe the company/provider will straighten it out.  

@ROMARY- Is there some reason why you won't say name the email host- is it hotmail, aol, gmail, att?  You say provider, is that internet provider?  Like firefox, IE, Google or something else?  I know if I want to play games on my computer Google is faster than firefox and way faster than IE.  If you would like assistance, you have to say who you're talking about,

Honored Contributor

JaxsMom:  Yes, that's what I'm thinking.   It's the only place where typing words/emails is very slow.  I guess I just needed some type of feedback, wondering if others have had my experience.  Maybe the company (or whatever it's called) will straighten it out.   Thank you, everyone.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

QBetzForReal:   Hello, and thank you.  People in general are always telling me to not post too much info re: our email servers, and whatever else they're called.  Just in case.  Since it's only happening very recently on only one, I'm guessing it's something to do with that company/whatever only.   I just (originally) wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.   Guess it's a glitch, and I'm sure that others across the area online will speak up to the company and alert them.  Not everyone now-a-days has my patience, I'm only guessing. (lol).  Thank you again.    

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).