Honored Contributor

I'm not interested in I Cloud, Siri, etc. Main reason I got a Mac Mini is because Windows constantly installing **** you don't want and every update brings a new set of flub ups that I had to unravel.

God, I hate updates !   Shouldn't had left Yosemite, but, I had to be 'on trend'    sigh..............

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm not interested in I Cloud, Siri, etc. Main reason I got a Mac Mini is because Windows constantly installing **** you don't want and every update brings a new set of flub ups that I had to unravel.

God, I hate updates !   Shouldn't had left Yosemite, but, I had to be 'on trend'    sigh..............

@SharkE

I hear ya!  I changed from Microsoft to Apple because of the constant problems with updates.  Now Apple is rushing new updates and is/ios and they are causing problems.  I don’t use a lot of stuff on a computer or phone and would just like to have something basic that is reliable and doesn’t change every two weeks!  The problem is, if you don’t update on some of this stuff, you’re leaving yourself open to security problems.

Honored Contributor

I know people scare/goose me into it and I always think I should quit letting others influence me. Us old f*rts just want a baisc no frills dependable no trouble machine, but, seems like it's gonna be like everything else a life long struggle.