Contributor

No more tracfones on Q ?  What gives ?

Honored Contributor

I have no idea. If your present one is expiring you might want to buy them where I have bought all 10 of mine over the years. 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

HSN still sells Tracfones.

Respected Contributor

@hckynut, Okay, John, I give.  Where did  you buy all ten of yours?

Honored Contributor

@Irishpat1944 wrote:

No more tracfones on Q ?  What gives ?

Companies and retailers often have spats that force them apart. Amazon and Nintendo had a minor war going on for a while. Only recently have they mended fences. There are some who believe that at least some of the reason the Wii U wasn't more successful was due to the split between Amazon and Nintendo.

Without first-hand knowledge of the cause for the split between QVC and Tracfone, I'd be guessing as to the cause, but a good guess would be an unacceptably large rate of returns. Returned merchandise costs the manufacturer money and the Tracfone deals were pretty cheap meaning Tracfone may have been selling their service at a loss in the hopes of making up the loss with future airtime sales. If you're selling the service at, or below cost, then losing more money on returned merchandise, you tend to walk away from that retailer.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

HSN has a tracfone marked as a show stopper.  Samsung Galaxy Core Prime TracFone Android Smartphone with Car Charger, Case and 1200 Minutes/Texts/Data, 1-Year of Service, Triple Minutes for Life and Pandora One Subscription $99.95 free shipping

Mode:CDMA (BC0,BC1), LTE B4, B13
Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Big Sister

Same place as mentioned by other posters.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@Big Sister

hckynut(john)

I always thought you were a kind man, John, and now I see you differently.  It would have been so easy for you to name the place!

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

I always thought you were a kind man, John, and now I see you differently.  It would have been so easy for you to name the place!

@Big Sister

Sorry my omission of another shopping network's name changed how you thought of me, from a "kind man" to, differently. I didn't see it as a character changing view of myself.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@Big Sister

hckynut(john)

@Big Sister

Seriously???    

Just what the heck was so "unkind" about agreeing with others' comments?    If you can read the posts above, you already know the answer!