Valued Contributor

Tracfone's LG 306G cell phone case

Just received my Tracfone TSV (E226238) today and discovered that the case doesn't fit. I'm assuming that it's supposed to just snap onto the back of the phone (there isn't a front piece--just the back), but it doesn't fit at all. Is anyone else having a problem with the case, or is it just me?

Regular Contributor

Re: Tracfone's LG 306G cell phone case

I had this phone back in 1993. Lemme check my floppy disks to see if I have any pictures of it not fitting. Unfortunately, my Tandy computer that has 512KB of ram is getting repaired at Radio Shack, so I won't be able to know until I get it back from them.

Honored Contributor

I think you need to take the back that it came with off, then snap this one on. That's how my last phone was.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/8/2014 WIlliam Joseph said:

I had this phone back in 1993. Lemme check my floppy disks to see if I have any pictures of it not fitting. Unfortunately, my Tandy computer that has 512KB of ram is getting repaired at Radio Shack, so I won't be able to know until I get it back from them.

It really wasn't necessary to mock the OP. Not every wants, or needs the latest and greatest.

Valued Contributor

William Joseph--If you don't have anything useful to say, then don't even bother to reply. I prefer to not waste my money on phone features that I don't need. If you choose to do so, that's great for you. I'd rather use my money on things that are important to me--like my new 8.1 computer. Each to their own.

Vickie00 and Graycatsrule--Thank you for your posts. I'll try your suggestion "Gray."

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 qualityshopper said:

William Joseph--If you don't have anything useful to say, then don't even bother to reply. I prefer to not waste my money on phone features that I don't need. If you choose to do so, that's great for you. I'd rather use my money on things that are important to me--like my new 8.1 computer. Each to their own.

Vickie00 and Graycatsrule--Thank you for your posts. I'll try your suggestion "Gray."

That was typical William Joseph proving once again he is an unhappy man who dislikes women. To him, we are all stupid. Go back into his postings and you will see what I mean.

Contributor

Mine arrived on Friday. I popped the battery in and the case snapped right on without any problems.